3

Chapter 3: Starfall (3)

It's not because he doesn't like children, even if he is his own son, he can't like it.

And the origin of this child is unknown, and the mother does not know who it is.

Ning Bu was the most hated in his life to have a relationship with others. In his opinion, it was just right to die, so as not to bother him.

But the bloodline mark will light up every once in a while, and the level of light is about to blind him.

Ning Buwei swallowed a large bottle of medicinal herbs, and was barely able to move now, sitting up from the ground with difficulty, the rotten half of his body was healing silently, the pain was unbearable, and his breath was full of blood.

The child, wrapped in clothes, slipped from his chest and landed right in his arms. With a pale face, he choked with grievances, and he didn't even have the strength to cry.

Ning Buwei touched his face, it was hot, and then his fingers were caught.

Ning is not because he hasn't done anything good in his life, and he was born with a ruthless Dao. Even if his teachers, relatives and friends love him, he doesn't have much affection for them.

The old people are all dead, and he would rather not be full of deep gratitude. Now he is the only one left in the Ning family, and he will die neatly.

Just a faceless goodbye underground.

The big devil took a deep breath, the pain made his body tremble slightly, he hugged the child with one arm and propped the other on the ground, stood up from the ground with difficulty, dragging half a lame leg and taking a deep foot Shallow foot to walk into the distant valley.

The rain was getting heavier, crackling on his body, and the cold wind slashed his cheeks like a knife, Ning Buwei looked down at the child, and found that the rain had soaked the clothes wrapped around him.

Ning Bu subconsciously raised his hand to pinch, and only halfway through the pinch did he realize that he had no spiritual power. At this moment, he was no different from ordinary people, with a dark face and his arm in front of the child, his wide sleeves covered most of the wind and rain.

"If you are in the blood of the Ning family, even if you survive, you will be yelled at and killed no matter where you go." Ning Buwei said solemnly in the rain: "What are you doing alive?"

I don't know if he is talking to the child in his arms or to himself.

There was only the pouring rain and the cold invading the bone marrow in the huge world. The child in his arms moved, as if to remind him that he was still alive.

Ning Buwei sighed.

"Never mind."

——

In the vast and boundless sea of ​​consciousness, there is clear water everywhere, rippling with the gentle wind.

In the center of the sea of ​​​​knowledge, a person sat cross-legged, and the snow-colored clothes were covered with ink-colored veils that meandered above the water, like the light snow that melted and swayed with the water.

He doesn't look like a crown, his long black hair is held by a wooden hairpin, his complexion is as white as jade, his eyebrows are like ink paintings, his phoenix eyes are slightly raised, his lips are not pointed and red, and the bridge of his nose suppresses this excessive beauty, adding a little bit more. The coldness that makes people dare not blaspheme.

Seemingly aware of something, he opened his eyes and looked down at the surface of the water, as if a static ink painting came to life, he swept his long sleeves, and the calm sea of ​​consciousness suddenly shook violently. His expression was neither happy nor sad.