89

Chapter 89 Floating in the Air (10)

The picture in front of him suddenly dissipated, Chu Jun's spiritual consciousness was forcibly expelled, and the spiritual consciousness returned to its place instantly.

Chu Jun opened his eyes, and as expected, he saw that Ning Buwei had woken up, staring at him with a bad expression on his arms.

He suddenly remembered that he had reunited with Ning Chengfeng when he was a teenager in the Fuluo Secret Realm. Ning Chengfeng also held a little wolf cub in his arms and refused to let go.

In the world of comprehension, people were indifferent, and he was being troubled by fate at the time, so he didn't have much patience with a half-year-old child like Ning Chengfeng.

'Give the cub back. '

'It must follow me to be my contracted beast. '

'The koala can't recognize its master and can't be a contract beast. '

'Then I keep it too. '

'Its parents are still alive, why separate them? '

After the last sentence was finished, Ning Chengfeng was stunned for a moment, and then he obediently returned the little wolf cub.

Looking back now, Chu Jun only felt a pain in the base of his tongue.

"Awake?" Chu Jun hid all his emotions in his eyes and asked him calmly.

"Yeah." Ning Buwei squeezed his eyebrows, feeling very bad.

He didn't expect that the wine that Shijifang drank as water back then could actually make him get drunk, and the stupid things he did after getting drunk were clearly imprinted in his mind one by one.

It’s okay to leave Chu Jun alone when he’s drunk, and he’s so excited to go to Xuelang to fight, but he’s too eager to make sense. It’s okay to let Chu Jun’s things go stupid for the time being. For someone else... I would rather stop recalling painfully.

He's a stick when he drinks whatever he wants.

Chu Jun sat on the couch, reached out and handed him a piece of fruit, "The hangover."

Ning Buwei took it over, raised his eyelids and glanced at him, took a few bites of the fruit, cleared his throat, and asked tentatively, "Did I do anything out of the ordinary when I was drunk?"

Chu Jun's brows moved slightly, and he asked knowingly, "What counts as something extraordinary?"

Ning Buwei narrowed his eyes and stared at him.

Chu Jun's face did not change, and he remained calm.

Ning Buwei got up from the couch, only to realize that he had nothing on his upper body, and his eyes suddenly became subtle.

Chu Jun realized later that he didn't have time to change his clothes, and was about to explain, when he saw Ning Buwei pointed at his smooth abdominal muscles and said meaningfully: "For example, stripping other people's clothes to bare - this Something out of the ordinary."

Ning didn't want to pull out a black robe from the ring and put it on, because it was casual, and the collar was open for the most part, which was very informal.

Chu Jun glanced at it, his eyes stayed for a moment, and his voice calmly said: "That's not true, you just kissed me."

Ning Buwei, who was about to walk out unrestrainedly, almost choked on his own saliva. He pretended to be calm and said, "You kissed me before, so we're even."

This means that they refuse to accept the account.

"Ning Chengfeng," Chu Jun's tone sank, "What did you change that spiritual deed to when you were drunk?"