131

Chapter 131 Double Mirror (6)

It was already dark, and a dim light was lit in the window of the earthen house.

Pei Li's deliberately lowered voice was a little irritable, "You, you are talking! That man looks exactly the same as Siwazi, did his family find him!?"

Boss Pei was smoking the dry cigarette in his hand. After listening to her, he knocked the cigarette against the corner of the table twice, and said in a hoarse voice, "When people gave me Siwazi, they said they would not come again. It's even more difficult to let others know that he is the child of a cultivator, it's been 16 years, why are you looking for it again?"

"I knew that I couldn't hide it. There is no one in the eight villages in ten miles and eight villages who can look as handsome as the fourth child. Anyone with a discerning eye will know that he is not our baby!" Pei Li was anxiously circling the room.

"Oh! Don't turn around, it's making me dizzy!" Boss Pei put his pipe on the table heavily, "This matter can't be delayed, I'll ask Siwazi."

Mrs. Pei Li hurriedly grabbed him, "Why are you asking him? Don't look at him even if he can't make a fart, but he has a lot of heart. If you accidentally say more and let him hear what to do?"

Boss Pei's face was dark and gloomy, "What does he hear? It's better to raise a kindness than to give birth to a kindness. After all, I have raised him for 16 years, and he is his father!"

Pei Li found a small swaddle from under the big box in the corner. Boss Pei's face changed suddenly when he saw it, "Didn't I tell you to bury it? Why do you still keep this thing!"

Mrs. Pei Li reached out and wiped away her tears, "I-I'm not thinking about it, I have to leave some thoughts for Siwazi..."

Boss Pei grabbed the swaddling clothes and pointed at Mrs. Pei Li: "You are going to kill our family! This thing will kill the four children sooner or later!"

The silk swaddling cloth shone beautifully under the candlelight, and the dark golden lines were looming.

It was reflected in the shocked eyes outside the window.

"No, I'll go and burn this thing." Boss Pei pushed the swaddle into his arms and pushed the door out.

Pei Si jumped in from the window and blocked the hidden window with the messy firewood.

Ning Xingyuan heard the movement, opened his eyes with some effort, and saw Pei Si's gloomy expression, "What's wrong? But your parents forbid me to stay here?"

Seeing that he was about to get up, Pei Si quickly raised his hand and pressed his shoulder, "You lie down and don't move."

Ning Xingyuan said: "My injury is better, leaving is not a problem."

"I didn't talk to them." Pei Si glanced at him, took out the jade pendant from his arms, pointed to the pattern on it and said, "What is this pattern?"

"Our Ning family's family crest, Jiuyelian." Ning Xingyuan looked at him with a wrong expression, "But what did you find?"

"I..." Pei Si hesitated, "Forget it."

"How can this kind of thing be forgotten?" Ning Xingyuan sat up straight and stared at him with a serious expression, "Tell me and I will help you."

Pei Si pursed his lips, "I heard my parents talking just now outside the window... They said that I was given to them by someone else, and they also said that I was a monk's child..."

"The swaddle my mother took out is embroidered with the same flowers as this jade pendant." After Pei Si finished speaking, he looked at Ning Xingyuan nervously. Seeing his solemn expression, he hurriedly said, "It may be that I misunderstood. Now, it's pretty dark inside, so it's not necessarily—"

"I have a solution." Ning Xingyuan looked at him, "It's just...it might be a little painful."

Pei Si hesitated, "What can I do?"

"As long as people of our Ning family encounter life-threatening things, the family crest of Jiu Yelian will appear on the eyebrows." Ning Xingyuan said: "In any case, the blood on the body cannot be faked."

"Okay." Pei Si nodded.

Ning Xingyuan smiled and said, "You believe me so much? Aren't you afraid that I will take the opportunity to kill you?"

Pei Si looked at him blankly, "Why did you want my life?"

"Well, the big families in our cultivation world are intrigued, and the rivalry is very fierce. Brothers can kill each other." Ning Xingyuan deliberately frightened him, "If you are really my brother, maybe I will kill you with ruthlessness. ."

Pei Si looked at him in shock, opened his mouth, and just when Ning Xingyuan thought he was really scared, he heard him ask, "Why can't I be your brother?"

Ning Xingyuan was stunned, "Ah...you look younger than me."

Pei Si said solemnly, "I am also sixteen this year."

"Oh, I'm eighteen this year." Ning Xingyuan said seriously.

"Nonsense, you clearly said before that you are also sixteen years old." Pei Si was not very convinced.

"Did I say it? When did I say it?" Ning Xingyuan wondered.

"When I carried you down from the mountain." Pei Si muttered: "...The immortal is still lying."

Ning Xingyuan leaned on the haystack and smiled, then stretched out his hand at him, "I won't lie to you, come."

Pei Si was visibly nervous, and carefully put his hand on his, followed by a piercing pain that made his eyes black.

Ning Xingyuan easily supported the fainted person.

I saw a dull nine-leaf lotus pattern on Pei Si's eyebrows, which was much darker and murkier than the family lines of the Ning family that Ning Xingyuan had seen, which meant—

Pei Si has no spiritual roots.

On the roof of the house, Ning Buwei also saw Pei Si's family crest.

"The Ning family does give birth to a few children without spiritual roots every year," Ning Buwei said with a frown, "but most of these children will be sent to the gathering places of mortals all over the seventeen states to grow up, and some are reluctant to send them. , to be raised by their parents for the rest of their lives, there is no need to send a child without spiritual roots all the way to the mortal world."

And it was sent to such a remote little village.

Chu Jun said, "Do you know anything about Ning Xingyuan's parents?"

Ning Buwei shook his head, "I haven't seen them very much, Ning Xingyuan is not close to them, he was raised by Mr. Ning, and ... because Ning Xingyuan insisted on adopting me, he even made trouble with his parents. very unpleasant."

He naturally hides as far as he can.

Ning Buwei said: "When I met Ning Xingyuan, he was eighty-nine years old. I don't know what happened to him when he was young."

"If Pei Heguang is Pei Si, it has been more than 500 years now, but he still lives in the world well, and even has a high level of cultivation—" Chu Jun was halfway through his words, and suddenly there was a tragic voice in the forest not far away. Call.

"It's broken, Fang Wanchen!" Ning Buwei froze.

After he finished speaking, he jumped directly from the roof of the firewood room to the locust tree.

"Ning Chengfeng!" Chu Jun frowned and called to him in a low voice.

"You look at Pei Si here, I'll come when I go!" Ning Buwei jumped down from the tree with agile movements, and his figure quickly disappeared into the darkness.

Chu Jun stood on the roof and slowly frowned.