106

Chapter 106 Yuquan (3)

"Lingzhu, this is delicious." Jiang Yizheng gave her a sweet potato.

Yang Lingzhu took it over, and the golden-yellow flesh of the sweet potato was steaming white, and was blown by the wind on her face in the warm sunshine.

She lowered her head and took a light bite, sweet.

Jiang Yizheng squatted in front of the ashes and pulled the sweet potato with his sword. Feng Zizhang accidentally threw the peeled skin on the big yellow nose, which made the big dog bark. With a flick of his tail, he grabbed Cui Yuanbai's calf, and Cui Yuanbai grabbed the dragon's beard.

what. Yang Lingzhu squatted in the corner and took another bite of sweet potatoes. Really lively.

When she was in Medicine Immortal Valley, she often practiced and took classes with her brothers and sisters. Sometimes she was noisy and lively, but most of them were discussions about medical skills. There was also a competitive relationship between open and secret, which was not the same as the current lively.

These people don't seem to be very enthusiastic about cultivation. Instead, they are interested in eating, playing, and all kinds of strange things.

Occasionally, she saw Feng Zizhang pick up a treasure of Tianjie, and he stuffed it with Jiang Yizheng. Jiang Yizheng gave him a piece of barbecue as a thank you. Cui Yuanbai took a large lump of spirit stones and Xiaohei for scales, and Dahuang used his own dog hair. I exchanged a Jade Spirit Pill from Jiang Yizheng...

In her sect, this kind of unequal exchange is absolutely impossible. If it does happen, there are definitely traps and conspiracies, so when they are very enthusiastic about herself, her first reaction is to be vigilant and Frightened, and then took the opportunity to run away.

Although she failed to escape, she gradually realized that she seemed to have misunderstood. This group of people were not scheming and scheming as she thought, nor were they intriguing with each other, but were really a bit... stupid.

Not very smart looking.

Even when she only gave a small requiem sachet, the big devil who killed without blinking his eyes thanked her very seriously, and there was a little red wood in her ring for no reason.

The Taizun who looked cold and serious gave her a whole bag of rare raw bone pills.

When she felt cold in the middle of the night, Jiang Yizheng also covered her with a small blanket, and Feng Zizhang remembered to leave a copy for her little red snake when he was cooking barbecue.

Some things are completely unnecessary and meaningless, but they seem to be taking it seriously. For example, they only roasted five sweet potatoes, and they also ensure that everyone and spiritual pets can eat their own piece. It’s just that even mortals are not rare the food...

A bunch of weird people.

Yang Lingzhu thought so, but still followed their example and ate the sweet potato seriously. In the past, she would never do such a meaningless thing.

Now she feels extra at ease-although she still hasn't figured out why this group of people who can't fight is gathered together, and the relationship between them is also unpredictable.

Everyone has a different surname, why... it looks like a family from the mortal world?

"Sister Lingzhu, can I change that big bell with you?" Cui Yuanbai squatted in front of her, holding a chubby ginseng in his hand, five hundred years to say the least.

Yang Lingzhu was stunned for a moment, looked at the medical bell on his waist, and hurriedly rejected, "I-I'm just an ordinary bell, you ginseng... It's too precious, you can buy thousands of these bells."