66

Chapter 66

The night falls, the winter withered trees show their teeth and claws, and dark shadows are everywhere.

Shenxi was meditating under the tree, and a dozen or so disciples of the Wu Shi Sect were talking in low voices, or meditating to adjust their breath, and some were sleepy leaning against the tree. In a place far away from the fire, Chu Xin was staring at the man in his hand. Jade is in a daze.

"Why don't you rest?" Xie Jiu walked over to him, sat down, and handed him a water bag.

Chu Xin took it and took a sip, "I'm thinking about the past."

Xie Jiu leaned against the tree and reached out and touched his head.

Chu Xin smiled, but the smile disappeared after a short period of time, "My mother died when I was born, and my father was busy with cultivation, so he sent me to the Yushan Hall in the sect to measure the root bone at the age of five. Seeing that my aptitude is good, master brought me back to Yuan Yefeng..."

"Master, he has accepted a total of five of our apprentices. I was the one who let him worry the least since he was a child. My apprentice brother Chu Li is extremely talented and is the most promising one, but he followed Chongzheng League to encircle and suppress Ning Buwei a year ago. Fallen, although the two senior brothers above me are of average qualifications, they are very kind, and Chu Zhi and I always help to intercede when we are not obedient..."

"My uncle and I went to Linjiang City. We thought we had met two good friends, but we didn't want them to be right and wrong, and we would recognize a thief as our father."

Chu Xin said that the scene of the tragic death of several brothers and sisters flashed before his eyes, and he reached out and covered his eyes, "Thank you, brother, I can't forgive myself."

Xie Jiu folded his arms and stared at the fire in the distance, "You will find out in a few hundred years that these things are nothing more than that."

Chu Xin was stunned, "But that's it?"

Xie Jiu laughed, "I'm sorry, I mean, you won't be so sad anymore."

Chu Xin nodded, "I just want to become stronger now, and then I can kill the enemy."

"It's a pleasure to kill an enemy by hand." Xie Jiu said slowly: "Sometimes it's okay to use the way of others to treat others' bodies."

Chu Xin could not understand what he heard.

Xie Jiu smiled slightly, "Retaliation is the best way to get revenge."

I don't know if it was because the night was too dark or because the cold wind was blowing, Chu Xin suddenly felt a chill behind him when he saw such a thanking wine.

Shen Xi in the distance slowly opened his eyes, stretched out his hand and took out his waist card, but nothing was displayed on it.

"Elder Shen, what's wrong?" the little disciple next to him asked.

Shen Xi looked at the waist card and said, "We have been out for so many days, and the sect has never contacted."

The younger disciple smiled and said, "Naturally, the Sect Master knows that Elder Shen is stable, and you have always been thoughtful in your work."

Shen Xi shook his head, she should not have led the team to this conference on Taoism, but it happened that the junior disciple who had been assigned to take over the sect mission was injured. The matter is left in the sect, and all the peaks are vying for such a good opportunity as the Taoism Conference. It is natural to send disciples that are valued by the peaks and valleys to come, and lead the captain to win the main peak. There was no progress, so she was called by name...