98

Chapter 98 Floating in the Air (Nineteen)

As soon as the picture turned, it turned into the picture of Ningcheng in the Xun Palace.

Next to Yan Jinzhou is Ming Sang, who looks quite mature. Compared with now, his appearance is not much different, but his eyes are not too old.

"It's rare for you to come to me once, the sun is really coming out from the west." Yan Jinzhou glanced at the lively booth with great interest, and he didn't shy away from holding Mingsang's arm, only to be avoided by Mingsang without a trace.

Yan Jinzhou pouted, grabbed his sleeve and didn't let go, "Monk, hurry up and say something, I'm very busy."

Mingsang lowered his eyes and said, "I'm looking for you from afar."

"Ah." Yan Jinzhou suddenly lacked interest. He dragged his sleeves and stood in place and refused to leave, with an unhappy look on his face, "I just said that you couldn't come to me on your own initiative."

Mingsang said with a serious look: "Master Yan, you have come to the Silent Court School every year for the past few decades, and this time too—"

"If you say one more word, I will never look for you again." Yan Jinzhou said fiercely.

Ming Sang: "Poor monk—"

"The kind that cuts off the robe and breaks the righteousness completely." Yan Jinzhou's tone was threatening.

"..." Ming Sang resolutely fell silent, letting her pull her sleeves and lead him to the Ning Mansion.

Outside the Tanhuai Courtyard, a big black dog lay lazily at the door basking in the sun. Seeing the two of them coming, he gave a very perfunctory "Wang" and continued to bask in a different face.

"Hey this dog." Yan Jinzhou let go of the hand that was pulling Mingsang's sleeve and wanted to grab the dog's tail, but Mingsang raised his hand to block it.

"Linyuan and Sang Yun are also there." Mingsang said, "Haven't you always wanted to see them?"

Yan Jinzhou immediately turned his attention away from the dog and followed him into the yard.

A large area of ​​nine-leaf lotus was planted in the open space of the yard, and the sky was blue. Yan Jinzhou said in surprise: "As expected of the Ning family, the nine-leaf lotus is regarded as a flower seed."

As soon as she finished speaking, she saw the most prosperous part of the nine-leaf lotus swaying, and a small head appeared from it. Yan Jinzhou was shocked: "I haven't seen Ning Xingyuan for a few years, but he even has a son?"

The child in the nine-leaf lotus was born white and pure, but his eyes were a little empty, and his face was expressionless and looked a little scary. The child glanced at them, stretched out a hand and shoved a petal into his mouth, and disappeared into the flowers.

"It's the child that Xingyuan brought back from the side branch." Sang Yun was standing under the corridor, hearing the words with a smile: "It's cute."

Yan Jinzhou twitched the corners of his mouth, "It's okay."

She is the most annoying child.

Sang Yun said: "Come in quickly, Xingyuan and the two of them are inside."

Yan Jinzhou and Ming Sang went in with her. Before entering the door, Yan Jinzhou couldn't help but look back, and happened to meet the child's eyes.

Yan Jinzhou grimaced at him badly, frightened the child to sit in the flowers, and laughed happily.