135

Chapter 135 Double Mirror (10)

The waves crashed on the reef, the white foam of the waves was fleeting, and the salty sea breeze blew the scarlet robes.

Ning Xiu sat on a big round rock, staring at the boundless blue water in front of him.

a lot of water~

Is Daddy in the water?

Still on the water side?

where is this~

"Daddy~Mother~" Ning Xiu slid off the stone and stepped on the soft sand with his little feet. As he walked towards the sea, he muttered in a low voice, "Xiaoshan~I miss my father~I miss my mother~"

"Where is it~"

where is daddy~

I want to drink hot mush~

The little guy in the scarlet robe walked step by step to the sea, and the water that washed up on the beach was so cold that it didn't cover his feet.

"Yeah~" Ning Xiu took two steps back, his face wrinkled into a bun, "Cool~"

so cold~

He thought about it for a while, squeezed out a ball of spiritual power, wrapped it around his little feet, took another tentative step, and the sea water came up again.

It's not cold~

Ning Xiu happily stepped on the water for a while before he remembered that he was going to find his father.

"Da!" Ning Xiu raised his chest proudly, and reached out to pat his chubby belly.

I'm going to fly!

Ning Xiu stood for a while, then blinked his eyes slowly, "What's the swollen... gray?"

Father and mother can fly, so can my brothers and sisters, even Xiao Hei can fly, but he can't~

"Little Black~" Ning Xiu entered his small room and tugged at the little black dragon's tail.

The little black dragon who had been sleeping late opened his eyes, flicked his tail, and put Ning Xiu's small ball of spiritual consciousness into his abdomen, "Huh?"

What are you doing? Disturb the dragon to sleep.

"Grey~I want to be grey~" Ning Xiu fluttered his small arms twice, and reached out to grab its dragon horns, "Don't~sleep~"

I want to fly~ You don't sleep anymore~

The little black dragon yawned, "Hey~"

It is very troublesome for you to learn to fly. You have to grow up to be as tall as Cui Yuanbai to fly... right?

Ning Xiu patted its nose, "Looking for daddy~now~fly~"

I'm going to find Daddy~ I'm going to learn to fly now~ You teach me~

The little black dragon stretched out his short claws and pulled his dragon beard out of Ning Xiu's small hands, "Hey~"

Well then, wait for me for a while, I'll find you~take you to fly~

On the other side of the island, the little black dragon who was sleeping in Feng Zizhang's sleeve quietly got out.

"Xiao Hei! What are you doing?" Jiang Yizheng asked in a low voice while listening to the class.

The little black dragon flicked his tail and disappeared at the door.

"Little Hei, don't run around—" Jiang Yizheng shouted at him in a rage.