19

Chapter 19: Linjiang (9)

The young man with warm eyebrows was sitting under the porch and making tea, and the snow-blue hairband fell into the black clothes, which was especially noticeable.

Ning Buwei pursed his lips, knelt down on the futon opposite the desk with a cold face, and looked down at him making tea.

It was getting late, snow fell outside, and the distant Shenyue Mountain turned into a tinge of blue in the snow. The nine-leaf lotus bloomed outside the corridor, and the pale blue flowers and leaves were bent down by the snow. It hit the dark brown ground along the leaves, making a muffled sound.

The red peat stove is simple and elegant. The young man picked up the jade book on it and simmered it and poured it into the purple sand pot. The fresh tea fragrance spread out with the hazy mist, rather than frowning, a little impatient.

The other party's movements were still unhurried, his gestures and gestures were all elegant, and he seemed to sense his impatience. A smile flashed across his warm eyebrows, "Myriad Xuanyuan has a lot of schoolwork, and it's hard to come back, why don't you go out to play?"

Ning Buwei raised his eyelids and glanced at him quickly, feeling guilty, his eyes fell on the small stove, tangled for a long time, and muttered: "Why don't you ask me why I came back?"

"It's nothing more than what happened to Wen Zaiye and that kid from the Cui family." The young man put the teacup in front of him and said with a smile, "How long did the gentleman punish you to go home and reflect?"

"One tenth." Ning Buwei said a little unconvinced.

The young man found his reaction interesting, so he asked again, "What did you do?"

Ning Buwei was waiting for him to ask, when he heard the words, his chin was slightly raised, and his brows were arrogant and arrogant, "That old man Hao Zheng—the old old-fashioned old man insisted that my talisman painting was wrong, and punished me to repaint it a hundred times. Zhang, Wen Zaiye and Cui Ci were angry, so they drew the exact same talisman for me, and Hao Zheng insisted on holding on to this matter."

"Well, what else?" The young man smiled.

Ning Buwei stared at the small teacup with drooping eyelids for a while, and then said in a sullen voice, "I drew a bastard behind Hao Zheng."

The young man laughed out loud while holding the teacup, his black wide sleeves moved slightly in the cold wind.

Ning was not angry, "Ning Xingyuan!"

The smile in Ning Xingyuan's eyes did not fade away, and he did not comfort him very sincerely, "It's okay, Mr. Hao has a bad temper, and Chu Linyuan and I were often punished when we were in class at Wanxuanyuan. Mr. never held any grudges."

Ning Buwei sneered: "But I hold revenge."

Ning Xingyuan was noncommittal, he pulled a nine-leaf lotus from the outside, flicked the snow on it, grabbed a petal and handed it to him, "Come on, go to fire."

Ning Buwei took it and took a bite. He loved to eat this stuff since he was a child. It was sweet with a bit of bitterness. When he first arrived at the main house, he cleaned the nine-leaf lotus planted by Ning Xingyuan in a yard. His entourage almost fainted from crying.

Ning Xingyuan didn't feel bad, he knew that he liked to eat, and he smashed the nine-leaf lotus in the yard as he wanted, but he couldn't get out of the yard. Even the head of the Ning family, this nine-leaf lotus would be a treasure. , the owner of the family must move the family law.

Ning Bu didn't want to eat a piece of it, so he stretched out his hand and licked the big one from the outside. A few pieces of snow fell on the back of his hand, which was very cool.