166

Chapter 166 Dark Domain (8)

    Although everyone has more or less heard that Jing and Taizun are very powerful, it is obviously more shocking to see it with their own eyes than to hear it.

    Absolute suppression from the strong often makes people want to retreat.

    However, Ning Buwei, who was confronting Wang Bin and the others, had a grim look on his face.

    Ning Buwei always does things as he pleases, and doesn't care much about the results. He naturally likes to fight arrogantly and prestigely, but he knows Chu Jun's temperament too well—no matter how

    difficult and dangerous the situation is, as long as Chu Jun is confident in his heart , he can fight. To settle the matter, he would not use all his strength, and kept a low profile to the extreme. He even used the method of feigning death without any "spirit" without any psychological burden.

    Now he used such a ostentatious method to kill Xie Zhiang in full view, blatantly warning and disowning him.

    unusual.

    Thinking of his previous speculation, Ning Buwei's heart suddenly sank to the bottom.

    We must quickly find a way to enter the high platform to repair the restriction, otherwise even Chu Jun won't last long!

    In the center of everyone's eyes, Chu Jun hugged Ning Xiu with an indifferent expression, not caring about the eyes around him at all, Ning Xiu lay on his shoulder and yawned a little, and said seriously to him in a childlike voice: "Mother~ Xiao Shan is sleepy!" ~Sleep~"

    I don't think it's so unbelievable to sleep on such a fierce battlefield.

    "Well, go to sleep." Chu Jun adjusted his position so that he could lie in his arms.

    Ning Xiu pulled Xie Zhiang's wide sleeves with a very self-management consciousness, and covered his belly obediently, to ensure that he would not catch a cold, then closed his eyes contentedly, thought for a while and then Opening his eyes, he said, "When I wake up, I want to eat the mush and meat made by my mother~Hey, Dad~"

    Chu Jun gently covered his belly with a smile in his eyes, "Okay." The

    surrounding monks:... ………

    It's too much, it's outrageous, it's... so fucking envious.

    "Daddy, I want to sleep too." Xie Changming raised his head and said to his father next to him.

    His father hit him on the head with a fist and glared at him, "Fuck off!"

    Xie Changming felt aggrieved and touched the bulging bump on his head.

    Chu Jun took Ning Xiu in his arms and took two steps forward, and the crowd surrounding him immediately retreated three steps, obviously no one wanted to be that early bird.

    "Everyone, don't panic, evil can prevail!" Hanshuang, the master of Hanyan Sect, stood on the edge of the Soul Devouring Formation, pretending to rush in, but in fact stood firmly in place and did not move at all. It was so far away, he said

    impassionedly : "What's more, we have Senior Wei here, even Chu Jun can't do anything!" He had to express his position again, "...the master of the poor family is right. Even if the

    way of killing is changed, it is difficult to completely change his mind. Be careful, everyone." pushed back.

    The monks of the older generation are all watching, but there is no shortage of young and energetic people in the cultivation world. Xue Wuhua, the chief disciple of Xuantianmen, took the lead. The disciple turned into a handful of fly ash in front of him.