117

Chapter 117 Yuquan (Seventeen)

Di Huai stayed in the cave.

There is a shallow scar on Di Huai's neck, which he always touches subconsciously.

Little Bones was probably afraid of scaring him, so he kept his human form all the time. The young man's brows and eyes were clean and handsome, and most of the time he was quietly basking in the moon.

A few days later, Di Huai looked at the green spiritual power scattered around him, and suddenly said, "I was thrown from the cliff by someone slitting my throat."

The young man sitting on the branch of the banyan tree looked down at him.

Di Huai reached out and touched the scar on his neck, "Am I dead?"

The young man nodded, and a light green spiritual energy floated in front of Di Huai, "But I saved you again."

The pale green spiritual energy covered Di Huai's neck, and soon even the shallow scar could not be seen.

The surprise in Di Huai's eyes flashed, "You saved me, how should I repay you?"

Little Bones thought for a while, "Give me a name."

He sleeps every day in addition to basking in the moon, and occasionally chats with the little banyan tree. He doesn't care much about things under the mountain and humans, and he never thinks of a name.

Di Huai asked, "What's your surname?"

Little Bones shook his head, "I don't have a surname."

"Don't you have parents?" Di Huai asked.

The young man sitting on the tree thought back carefully for a long time, and continued to shake his head, "I have been here since I can remember."

Di Huai said, "If you don't dislike it, you might as well be called Di Bai."

Little Bones nodded, "Okay."

"I want too." The big banyan tree behind him suddenly said.

Di Huai was startled, but quickly calmed down, "Then... is your name Di Rong?"

The banyan tree and the bones with the name were very happy, and Di Bai also gave him a ball of light green spiritual power.

"Existing in the sea of ​​consciousness, if your throat is cut next time, you will not die." Di Bai said.

Di Huai shook his head, "I can't repay you for saving me once, so don't give it to others casually next time."

Di Bai rolled his eyes and smiled, "I don't know anyone either."

Occasionally, Di Bai would sit on the banyan tree and listen to Di Huai tell him stories about human beings.

"The demons are raging, and many people have died." Di Huai said: "The Rakshasa and the demons joined forces to go to the mortal world. In order to stop them, the major sects and noble families had to use a lot of magic circles... I was killed by a demon cultivator, but my senior brother just watched."

Di Rong puzzled: "Why didn't your brother save you?"

Di Huai lowered his eyes, "I don't know."

"Humanity is very complicated." Di Bai tugged at Di Rong's branch, "Sister Fox was also taken out of the inner alchemy by her Taoist companion, and that human almost died for her."

Thinking of the bad memories, Banyan Tree asked Di Huai very bluntly, "Will you avenge your revenge like those human beings?"

Di Huai shook his head, raised his hand and swore to Tiandao, "Absolutely not, otherwise I will die."