142

Chapter 142 Double Mirror (Seventeen)

Ning Buwei sat on the roof, boredly counting the pieces of the Suzaku knife in his hand, and looked down at Pei Si who was sitting on the steps.

Apart from their similar appearance, Pei Si and Ning Xingyuan are completely different in other aspects.

At least he has never seen Ning Xingyuan look so desperate, Ning Xingyuan can always handle things well.

But he also knows that comparing Ning Xingyuan and Pei Si together is really bullying. One is an extraordinary genius who was carefully cultivated in the first family in the cultivation world, and the other is an ordinary person who grew up in a remote mountain village in the mortal world. , is really not comparable.

But that's what makes it all the more shocking.

The Suzaku knife fragments were counted and counted, and there was only one missing piece.

Although there are 3,600 Taos in the world, everyone has their own Tao to follow, and everyone needs to understand, but in fact he has no clue about the ruthless Tao at all.

Ruthless together, cut off love and cut off thoughts, but he practiced the way of ruthlessness in order to see his parents again, and he went astray from the beginning, so that he still doesn't know what he is cultivating.

Therefore, the cultivation base stagnated for two hundred years.

It is said that the battle of Xingluya was completely broken, but although his cultivation base has gradually recovered, his Dao has not stood up.

This is also the reason why Chu Jun has repeatedly prevented him from advancing to the cultivation base - cultivation without Tao is like a rootless plant, and it cannot last long after all.

Ning Bu slowly put together the broken knife in his hand, and finally the tip of the knife was missing.

After the Battle of Starfall Cliff, or since a long time ago, he has not been able to find his way.

Probably sensing that the master's mood was unstable, Suzaku's broken knife trembled slightly and stuck it to Ning Buwei's palm.

"You who lack arms and legs, stop shaking." Ning Buwei reached out and flicked the handle of the knife, "The more you shake, the uglier it gets."

The Suzaku Shattered Knife made a protesting sound of "kaka", and simply scattered into pieces again.

Ning Buwei sneered, "You don't even have a magic weapon, so don't be so embarrassed."

Suzaku was so angry that he pretended to be dead.

——

I don't know what Chu Jun did, but the time of the illusion became much faster, and half a month passed in a blink of an eye.

Pei Li's is getting older day by day, and Pei Wu has become extraordinarily gloomy and depressing.

After Pei Si gave Pei Wu the medicine, he sat by the bed and handed him the book.

"Fourth brother, I think it's very unfair." Pei Wu lowered his head and said, "Why are they likely to use their power to bully others?"

Pei Si said: "It's because we are incompetent."

"If I could study hard and become an official, wouldn't they dare to bully us?" Pei Wu asked again.

"Maybe." Pei Si was not so sure.

Pei Wu squeezed the book in his hand, "Brother, I'm sorry, it's all me that dragged you down."

"Actually—" Pei Si hesitated.