148

Chapter 148: New Year's Eve (Extra)

    two months later.

    Ning Xiu was wearing a red jacket with a lifelike little tiger embroidered on it, and two pink tiger paws embroidered on the pants of the same color. He lay on the window and watched for a while, then turned his head and shouted to Chu Jun: "Mother~ Snow~" The

    cold wind blew in with snowflakes from the outside, and Ning shrank her neck from the cold.

    "Come here." Chu Jun put down the book in his hand.

    Ning Xiu stepped on the quilt on the couch and threw himself into Chu Jun's arms.

    Rhubarb, who was nestled by the stove, stood up, sneezed, lay down on the window and closed the window with his mouth, and walked swaggeringly to the edge of the stove to lie down.

    The little black dragon was hanging upside down on the beam of the house, snoring, taking a puff of bubbles and smoke, and choking on the smoke he spit out from time to time.

    Ning Xiu looked at Ning Buwei who was lying on the bed, "Mother~Daddy~ When will Sen wake up?"

    Chu Jun put on his shoes for him, "He will wake up when he sleeps enough."

    Ning Xiu puffed up his cheeks, grandma She said softly, "I want my dad to play together~ There are so many people here~"

    "The capital city in the world is certainly lively." Rhubarb yawned lazily, "Not to mention the Chinese New Year."

    Ning Xiu sat on Chu Jun's lap Pulling on his sleeve, "Mother, I want to ~Xitangtang~"

    "I've already eaten today." Chu Jun stretched out his hand to pinch his face.

    "Don't pinch~" Ning Xiu shook his head and slipped into his arms, muttering in a low voice: "I miss Daddy~ I want Daddy to wake up~ Come~ I want Daddy to pinch~"

    Chu Jun laughed, "Then you go and call him."

    Ning Xiu As soon as Xiu heard this, he really regained his spirits, slipped off him, walked to the bed, struggled to climb up, and got into Ning Buwei's bed. He still remembered Chu Jun's instructions, and he didn't dare to lie down, obediently. Lying on Ning Buwei's arm, he stretched out his small hand to touch Ning Buwei's prickly stubble.

    "Daddy~ Wake up~"

    I would rather not have the slightest reaction.

    Ning Xiu tilted his head, and touched his ears again, "Daddy~Daddy~ let's go play~ It's snowing outside~ Da!"

    Ning Buwei frowned.

    Ning Xiu blinked, then touched his eyebrows again, "Daddy, do you seem to be awake?"

    Ning Buwei didn't move.

    Ning Xiu looked at him suspiciously, and said in a low voice: "Father~Mother gave it once~ so many sweets~"

    Ning Buwei raised his eyelids and gave him a sideways glance.

    "Yeah~" Ning Xiu covered his mouth, and immediately lifted the quilt excitedly, "Daddy! Daddy!"

    Ning Buwei slapped his little face, and squeezed his mouth unceremoniously , Weakly said: "Ancestor, I just want to have a quiet sleep."

    Ning Xiu happily rubbed his head against his palm, but Ning Buwei pushed him away with disgust, "Why don't you learn from that dirt dog."

    " Who are you talking about? Who are you talking about? Who are you talking about! You are a serious beast!" Rhubarb barked at him twice.

    Ning Buwei hooked the corners of his lips, hugged Ning Xiu with both hands, lifted him up, and shook him vigorously.