159

Chapter 159: Dark Domain (1)

    The mortal world, the capital.

    The endless fire cloud reflected the entire sky into orange red, and the majestic and magnificent palaces were row upon row in the distance. The snow on the glazed tiles turned into water droplets, skimmed the vermilion palace wall, and hit the ancient stone road in a dull manner.

    Above the high ranks, the heavy official robes were blown a little by the cold wind.

    "Master Fang, please follow me." Fang Wanchen's shrill and slightly feminine voice came into Fang Wanchen's ears.

    Fang Wanchen suddenly came back to his senses, nodded slightly to the visitor, and then followed him into the resplendent palace.

    Along the way, he lowered his eyes slightly and did not squint. When the person leading the way stopped and left, he unhurriedly lifted up his official robe and prepared to pay respects

    . rings in.

    Fang Wanchen looked up suspiciously, and found that the person standing in front of him was not the emperor, but a young man in black, smiling and looking at him.

    He was stunned, and turned his head to look around, only to find that the people who had led him had already left, and there were only the two of them left in the empty hall.

    Fang Wanchen took a step back vigilantly, and said, "Who are you? Where is Your Majesty?" A

    bit of surprise flashed across the other party's eyes, "You don't remember me?"

    Fang Wanchen was at a loss. He forgot what happened in the group resentment illusion, he looked very puzzled, "I have never seen you before."

    "It seems that Chengfeng doesn't want you to get involved, whatever." The other party smiled: "We can get to know each other again." Now, my name is Pei Heguang, this name was given to me by my younger brother, from He Guang Tong Chen."

    Fang Wanchen felt that this person was a bit baffled.

    A bright yellow object was thrown by the other party, and Fang Wanchen subconsciously reached out to catch it, only to find that it was an imperial decree.

    "Open it and have a look." Pei Heguang was very patient.

    Fang Wanchen opened the edict and looked at it for a while, then frowned and said, "Since you are the national teacher chosen by His Majesty, you should know that I am not a warlock."

    "You can learn." Pei Heguang said.

    "Strange power and chaotic spirits are not my ambition." Fang Wanchen said coldly.

    Pei Heguang earnestly and persuasively said, "On the journey of cultivating immortality, you can go to heaven and earth, live forever, and ascend to the top of the road... Which is better than you living alone in the mortal world and only living for a moment?"

    "It's nonsense!" It was you who waited for these sorcerers to confuse His Majesty with their gossip, so that he issued such an absurd decree, I want to meet His Majesty!"

    Pei Heguang folded his sleeves and shook his head, "Xiao Wu, I'm here to pick you up. The world is about to face a catastrophe. You will be safe and sound by my side."

    Fang Wanchen said sharply, "My surname is The name of the room is Wanchen, the name is Zhonglin, and the family is the third, I'm afraid you have found the wrong person!"

    Pei Heguang smiled and shook his head, "You follow me, and I will tell you what happened before."

    "Absurd——" Fang Wan Chen hadn't finished speaking when his eyes suddenly went dark.