87

Chapter 87 Floating in the Air (8)

The thin and sharp sword swept across the blue forest, and a large number of birds were startled.

Rather than stepping on the sword, the wind whistled past his ears, the aroma of the wine was light, and he felt a little drunk. He took out the jar of pear blossom from his sleeve, and took a few sips of the wind, only to feel relaxed and comfortable. Cool.

It's just that he seems to have forgotten something.

Rather than being blown by the cold wind, Yu Jian circled twice, but there was no one around except for the howls of birds and beasts.

He looked around blankly, and finally remembered that there was no one there.

A stream of light scurried around in the air for a long time, staggered and fell to the ground, Ning Buwei sighed, and his mind became extremely dull, and now he just wanted to find a place to sleep well.

After wandering around for a long time, he finally found a tree branch that looked relatively safe. He jumped up and just lay down and closed his eyes when he heard an anxious female voice:

"Lingzhu, hurry up and hide! Don't make a sound!" An anxious female voice came from not far away, followed by the sound of stumbling footsteps.

Ning Buwei frowned and turned over holding the sword.

But the child's cries came and went, disturbing him, and after a while he finally opened his eyes impatiently.

I saw a female revisionist stuffing a child into the tree hole under the tree. The child shook his head and refused to go in. With a stubborn expression, he said, "Uncle, let's hide together, you will die."

The female cultivator patted her head, "Be obedient, you are the only hope of Medicine Immortal Valley, remember, you must live well."

However, before the child could be hidden, six cultivators arrived with swords, all of them dressed in indigo-colored robes, the leader of whom had thick eyebrows and big eyes, but his voice was hoarse and unpleasant, "Yang Qianrou! What can you do if you run into the floating realm? You have already been planted by me in your body, if you know the relationship, just follow me back to the Hanyanmen!"

"Bah!" Yang Qianrou held the sword in front of her and shielded Yangling Bamboo behind her, and said angrily, "Si Huachun, you are the chief disciple of Hanyan Sect, and you are acting so filthy!"

"Your Medical Immortal Valley is dead now, I kindly took you in and you don't know what to do!" Si Huachun sneered, "If it wasn't for your excellent medical skills and a bit of beauty, you thought I would keep you. until now?"

"That's right, it's your blessing to be seen by our senior brothers!" The disciple behind Si Huachun teased.

Someone else laughed and said: "Fairy Qianrou, you have never experienced the happiness of double cultivation. You can't resist this kind of love. If you and our senior brother are double cultivation, you will definitely cry and cry and refuse to leave!"

Yang Qianrou was trembling with anger, and said angrily, "You bastards!"

"Hahahaha, this little girl behind you, in two years we can teach her the method of double cultivation, keep it safe and teach your teacher and nephew that you and your nephew are reluctant to leave—ah!" The man suddenly covered his eyes and fell to the ground in pain, "My Eyes! My eyes!!"

Yang Lingzhu stared at the man coldly, a small red snake coiled between her fingers, hissing and spitting letter.

"Don't eat a toast and eat a penalty drink!" Si Huachun's face was gloomy, and he slashed at Yangling Bamboo with a sword, but was blocked by Yang Qianrou.