6

Chapter 6: Starfall (6)

The spiritual power in the Suzaku knife fragments was limited, and he couldn't bear it, rather than making it without money. He was used to using it in a wide-ranging manner before, and the formation was not good in the middle of the drawing, so he could only bite the bullet and forcibly change the formation.

Ning Xiu, who had been quiet in his arms for a while, suddenly reached out to him excitedly, as if he hadn't seen him for a long time.

Ning Bu was because he didn't have time to take care of him at the moment, but Yu Guang caught a glimpse of a circle of crimson spiritual power on the child's wrist. , "Just in time!"

This bit of spiritual power is not much, but it just solved Ning Buwei's urgent need. After the formation was completed, Ning Buwei carried Ning Xiu into his arms. After a turbulent chaos, he rolled to the ground.

"Who is it!?" Someone shouted loudly, and the sword light flashed against Ning Buwei's throat.

Ning Buwei's eyes instantly overflowed with murderous intent, and the pieces of the Vermilion Sparrow between his fingers buzzed. Just as he was about to start, Ning Xiu in his arms suddenly burst into tears.

The person holding the sword paused, looking at the child in Ning Buwei's arms, the sword deviates a few inches.

The other person was much more polite and asked, "Why is your fellow Daoist here?"

Ning Buwei stood up with Ning Xiu in his arms, looked at the two monks in green shirts and lotus crowns in front of them, stuffed the broken knives into Ning Xiu's clothes without a trace, and said, "Something went wrong in the teleportation array, please disturb me. already."

There are only a handful of people in the seventeen states who have seen his true face—everyone who has seen him has been killed by him, so he is not too worried about being recognized by others.

The two cultivators probably saw him holding a child. He didn't have much cultivation yet. At the moment, he was still dressed in tatters. They felt that he was not a threat, so they put away their swords.

One of them said, "I also ask fellow Daoists to leave quickly."

"Let's go." Ning Buwei's eyes fell on their waist cards, and the door pattern of Xiangyun and Xianhe on it looked like the Yunzhong Gate of Liuzhou in Gen's House, "Dare to ask where is this place? The child is hungry, I will go. Get him something to eat."

"This is the flat cliff seven miles outside Linjiang City in Zhongzhou. If you walk east along this place, you can see the gate of Linjiang City." Another person pointed him in the direction.

Ning Buwei smiled and said, "Thank you."

"Let's go, it's annoying to cry." The cultivator who pointed his sword at Ning Buwei at first muttered.

"Zi Chen." Another person motioned him not to talk nonsense.

Zichen pouted and looked down at the flowers that were about to bloom on the edge of the cliff.

The man who had taken a few steps forward suddenly turned his head and said with a smile, "By the way, there is one more thing—"

Zichen Wenyan looked up at him impatiently, but in the next instant his eyes widened in astonishment. A shredded blade pierced his neck with a cold light, and the blood drew a beautiful arc in the air.

"I hate when others point their swords at me." Ning Buwei pulled some cloth to cover Ning Xiu's eyes, and the smile on his face slowly expanded.

"Zi Chen!" Another person drew his sword and glared at Ning Buwei, "Who are you!?"