71

Chapter 71: On Taoism (4)

Ning Buwei leaned against the tree and stared at him with a half-smile, "Huh?"

Chu Jun's gaze moved from his lips uncomfortably, "Just now—"

Ning Buwei let out a tut, stretched out his hand and hooked his front to get closer, and whispered with a smile: "Tai Zun, why are you blushing?"

Chu Jun's eyes were slightly annoyed, he grabbed his hand, and coughed lightly: "Don't make trouble."

"Tsk." Ning Buwei raised his eyebrows, "Did you only seduce half of people in the right way?"

Chu Jun's eyes fell on his lips again.

Ning didn't feel bad for a while. Tonight, even if this surnamed Chu regained his senses, it wouldn't look normal. He straightened up and said with a serious face: "It's better to go back and explain."

Chu Jun was noncommittal, the two were about to leave, and a strong evil energy suddenly approached.

A dark shadow passed by the treetops above their heads, looking at the direction as if they were heading towards the top of the mountain, I would not want to follow up by myself, but I was really worried about leaving Chu Jun here alone, so I said to him: "Follow up. have a look."

Chu Jun nodded, and the two of them followed closely behind the figure, only to find that the direction this person was going was the direction they came from, and he went straight to the courtyard where the Wang family rested.

"This evil spirit is so strong." Ning Buwei looked a little greedy and narrowed his eyes.

"Don't eat indiscriminately." Chu Jun said: "Especially evil."

Ning Buwei: "...I'm an evil cultivator, the more evil spirits, the better."

Chu Jun paused and said, "Naturally there is another way - he stopped."

Ning Buwei silently entered Xie Jiu's room to see the dark shadow, nodded to Chu Jun, and the two slowly landed on the roof.

Chu Jun said to him through a voice transmission: "The other party has set up a sound insulation barrier."

Ning Buwei quickly drew a small formation for biting his finger, patted it on the roof, and the scene in the room suddenly appeared clearly in front of them, and the conversation sounded like in his ears.

In the room, Xie Jiu set up a soundproof barrier, and saw Chu Xin crouching on the ground in pain.

"What's wrong?" Xie Jiu reached out and helped him up.

Chu Xin stared at him with scarlet eyes, and asked in a hoarse voice, "Why can't the evil energy in me be controlled?"

Xie Jiu was surprised: "How can this happen?"

Chu Xin shook his head in panic, "I've been very careful, I only absorbed their cultivation base, and I haven't killed anyone, why are there still so many evil spirits? I don't know what's going on..."

Xie Jiu helped him sit down, "Don't worry, my master gave me this method. I'm sure there will be no problem. Maybe something went wrong when you were cultivating."

Chu Xin said at a loss: "Brother Xie, what should I do now? Will they come after me? Will they kill me as a demon?"

"No, let's find a way to hide this evil spirit together." Xie Jiu comforted him: "As long as it is hidden well, no one will find it."

Chu Xin hesitated, "But..."

"This is the most effective method now." Xie Jiu sighed, "Xiaoxin, don't you want to avenge your master and brothers?"