31

Chapter 31: In the Clouds (10)

Ning Bu's eyes were stagnant, and then his five fingers turned into claws, and the spiritual power surged out, directly crushing it, but under the water mirror, the person's body was just a dry peach blossom branch, which suddenly turned into powder and dissipated.

A stream of light emerged from the dead branches and rushed straight to the Longevity Cliff. Rather than chasing after him, Feng Zizhang said loudly, "Senior, be careful behind your back!"

Ning Buwei turned around suddenly, just in time to catch a sword.

Chen Zichu held his sword and sneered: "It really isn't a good thing."

Just looking at the strong evil energy around this person, it almost filled the Thirteen Peaks.

"Feng Zizhang, open your eyes and take a good look, this is the person you have to bring back!" Wu Zisong shouted angrily, "I'm afraid you brought back a devil!"

As soon as the voice fell, Ning Buwei raised his long sleeves, and the two of them were thrown out, and then hit the tree heavily.

Feng Zizhang naturally sensed this ghostly aura. After all, he was still imprisoned by a huge skeleton and couldn't move.

The one hundred and eight formations of the mountain protection formation complemented each other, and the whole body was moved by a single line. Chen Zichu made a rash move, and Wu Zisong exposed the position, and the entire formation was exposed in front of Ning Buwei.

He broke through the formation with one hand and the other, and the one hundred and eight mountain-protecting formations were swept away by the black mist that ran everywhere. Life and death do not know.

"Senior!" Feng Zizhang called out to him, but Ning didn't turn a deaf ear and flew straight to the direction of Broken Heart Cliff.

——

On the Broken Heart Cliff, Wen He deeply sensed that someone was coming, and immediately blocked Wen Zaiye's five senses.

He looked at the severely wounded remnant and frowned in disgust, "How did you come out?"

"I'm just going to spread a word." Countless peach petals instantly solidified into a human shape, revealing Dulu's gloomy face, and he said with a weird smile: "If it wasn't for that little boy who had been carrying Sijitang all the time, he said. Girl, I really can't get close to him."

"Having a soul is such an unprofessional method." Wen He sneered coldly, "Why do you need to do this?"

"If you really want to say it's unnecessary, I'm afraid you have to revive a corpse." Dulu looked at Wen Zaiye, who was slow to move, and grinned, "The walking dead made of three souls and seven souls—Uh!"

Wen He grabbed his neck deeply, and said slowly, "When will it be my turn to intervene in my work? Your interest was disturbed by a good show. I promised to take you in, but I didn't promise not to kill you."

"I've already died once, but it's just one more time." Dulu's whole body suddenly scattered countless peach petals and slipped away from Wen He's deep palm, and then solidified into a human form again, but this time he stood a little further away from him. "Even so, we have to let our young master see what kind of talent Ning Xingyuan is."

"I don't care what you are going to do." Wen He said coldly: "Your rejuvenation formation is not as good as the demon vine's rejuvenation formation. My brother's body has been dead for five hundred years, and he cannot bear his soul. Exquisite bones."

Dulu smiled and said, "If you didn't notice the aura of Linglong Bone outside Linjiang City at that time, would you agree that your little apprentice would bring Ning Buwei back? Linglong Bone is the little baby in his arms, it's just refining it."