110

Chapter 110 Yuquan (seven)

The sixteen-year-old Ning Chengfeng was chased and killed by the Chongzheng League, and was rescued by Yan Jinzhou on the way. Soon he changed his name to Ning Buwei.

The word "don't do it" fully reflects Yan Jinzhou's sincere hope that he will be honest and not cause trouble, but it is obvious that he would rather not do it.

The entire Ning family was destroyed overnight. He hoped more than anyone to find out what happened, whether it was revenge, infighting, or something else. He urgently needed to find a reason to fill the grief after the family was destroyed.

It was completely contrary to what Yan Jinzhou expected of him.

Yan Jinzhou is a violent temperament at will. He would rather not be a pampered young master who does not know the sufferings of the world. The two quarreled at every turn, and the conflict broke out again within a few months.

Yan Jinzhou said that if he investigates the Ning family's affairs again, let him go.

So Ning Buwei simply rolled away neatly.

He was holding the Vermilion Sparrow Saber that Ning Xingyuan had left for himself, because he couldn't tame it, it was no different from holding a piece of scrap iron, but this piece of scrap iron was a bright target, as if he was waving at the people who were rushing to the Zhengmeng League and shouting:

I'm Suzaku Dao, come and grab my Ning!

Without the protection of Yan Jinzhou, the sixteen-year-old Ning Buwei was exhausted from being chased and killed, and his life was hanging by a thread many times, but he didn't know if it was because of luck or some other reason, but he could always breathe.

He fled everywhere, there was no way to cultivate, his spiritual power was exhausted, his dantian was depleted, and he couldn't even eat a full meal for many days. The truth, the string in my head is shaky.

Wen Zaiye kept sending him letters, but he didn't reply once, but when he passed by the town under Yunzhongmen Mountain, he couldn't help but reply a letter.

He originally just wanted to borrow some spirit stones, but when he looked at his friend with earnest and worried eyes, when he was dragged by Wen Zaiye towards Yunzhongmen, he was shaken.

He thought: I take a break, I just want to have a good sleep, and I will leave immediately after I wake up.

Then because of his own stupidity and selfishness, Wen Zaiye took his life.

Wen Zaiye was crushed by the mountain guard and his spine was broken, and he gave him a new way of life with his life.

The nerves he had been tensing up finally broke. He ran to Xiaoqiu Mountain and sat on the top of the mountain to blow the cold wind all night. The Suzaku knife was placed on his neck several times and taken down.

In the final analysis, still not reconciled.

This month when he turned seventeen, he met Yan Jinzhou who had disappeared for a long time.

Ning Buwei was dressed in a tattered gray robe, with his hair tied back in a mess, squatting on the side of the road holding the Suzaku knife, nibbling on dry cakes, and slapping the inferior hemostatic charm on his open arm.

Someone slowly walked towards him.

Ning Buwei quietly touched the Vermilion Sparrow knife while biting the cake casually.

Although he has not completely tamed this broken knife, it is not a problem to use it to kill an ordinary monk.

But when he looked up, he saw Yan Jinzhou who had disappeared for nearly a year.