145

Chapter 145: Double Mirror (Twenty)

    Ning Xiu was choked by the smoke and coughed several times, but he still opened his eyes wide in surprise to see the soaring fire.

    "Mother~" He was held in Chu Jun's arms, hugged Chu Jun's neck hard, and called him softly.

    "Huh?" Chu Jun turned to look at him.

    Ning Xiu pointed at the big fire, and said in a childlike voice, "A lot~ for nothing~ crying~"

    "Yeah." Chu Jun hugged him and turned around, "If you don't like it, don't look at it."

    Ning Xiu looked around, " Daddy~where are you going~?"

    "I went to find someone." Chu Jun said in a flat tone.

    "Fangfang~Uncle?" Ning Xiu tilted his head.

    "Yeah." Chu Jun hugged him away from the fire, "Have you remembered what I taught you just now?"

    Ning Xiu nodded happily, a large group of brilliant golden spiritual power emerged from his palm, and he waved With her little hands, she wrapped a ball of green leaves and put them into Chu Jun's sleeve, "Dah!"

    That's it!

    Chu Jun said: "Be careful, don't keep anything in your hands, understand?"

    Ning Xiu spread out his little hands to show him, "Mother~ no~"

    Chu Jun squeezed his little hands, "That's right."

    Then he went He stuffed a candy in his mouth.

    "Yeah~" Ning Xiu's eyes lit up, he kissed Chu Jun's face obediently, and said in a low voice, "I can't~ tell daddy~ I will~ be angry~"

    "Yeah." Chu Jun nodded.

    Ning Xiu ate the candy with a contented face, and when the candy in his mouth was about to completely melt, he finally saw his father.

    Ning Buwei's face was stinky, and he was still holding a person in his hand. The clothes of the person were burned to pieces, his face was black and gray, and he didn't know whether he was smoked or sad, and his eyes were red.

    Ning Buwei let him go and patted the ashes on his clothes.

    Fang Wanchen stared blankly at the fire for a while, then wiped his face vigorously, turned around and bowed to Ning Buwei, and said in a hoarse voice, "Thank you Brother Chengfeng for saving your life, I am the one who saved you and Brother Chu. Trouble."

    Ning Buwei stared at him coldly, "It's pointless for you to do this."

    Fang Wanchen lowered his head and remained silent.

    They already knew the truth about the fire in Yuquan Village that year, but the illusion is not over, and the illusion is gradually collapsing. If they can't find a way out before the fire is extinguished, then their only end is to turn into ashes along with the illusion.

    Ning Buwei drew out the Suzaku Saber, "At this point, making those resentful souls disappear is the only way."

    Just as he was about to make a move, Fang Wanchen suddenly said: "Brother Chengfeng, wait

    a minute!" Ning Buwei's gaze Looking at him unkindly, "You—"

    "I found this in Pei Wu's tomb!" Fang Wanchen spread out his palm, it was a jade pendant that was exactly the same as the one hanging around his waist.