156

Chapter 156: Float (eight)

    "What's wrong?" Seeing Ning Xiu stunned in his arms, Chu Jun reached out and poked his little face.

    "Huanghuang~" Ning Xiu grinned at him, "Huanghuang~ I'm gone~"

    "It's gone to the Floating Luo Secret Realm." Chu Jun carried him out the door, "I'll be back soon."

    "Very soon." You'll gain weight soon~" Ning Xiu grabbed Chu Jun's hair, "Mother, where are you going?"

    "I'll test your spiritual strength." Chu Jun said: "The test is very exhausting. If you run out of spiritual power now, test Not sure."

    Ning Xiu nodded blankly, "Okay~"

    Chu Jun patted his head with a smile, "Why are you so dumb? Huh?"

    Seeing him smiling, Ning Xiu rolled his eyes and laughed too , "Xiaoshan Feilai~help my brothers and sisters~"

    "Okay."

    ——Fuluo

    Secret Realm.

    The tumbling and galloping magma is endless, and strange rocks stand on top of the magma. These stones are black and smooth, and the stones are slender and scattered on the magma. A few pieces will sink every few incense sticks. Swallowed by the hot magma, only a few wisps of black smoke remained.

    Jiang Yizheng's lips were dry and chapped, and she was sweating profusely from the magma under her feet. With one hand, she struggled to grab a small uneven spot at the top of the stone, and with the other hand, she grabbed a heavy small milk dog.

    The magma boiled, almost singeing the fur on Rhubarb's tail several times.

    However, the most dangerous thing is not the hot magma, but the looming black vortex hidden under the magma. The standing stones were originally solid, but it was because they were swallowed by these black vortexes that they fell into the magma.

    "You——really too heavy!" Jiang Yizheng roared in dismay, "Can I throw you away

    !?" "Little brat, how dare you!"

    Jiang Yizheng gritted his teeth, "Didn't you tell Taizun the news? Received, did you receive it!"

    "It's too far away! I can only tell Ning Xiu!" Rhubarb growled.

    "Xiaoshan—he knows what a fart!" Jiang Yizheng's palms were sweating, and he slid down with a dog, and was quickly pinned firmly to the rock by her sharp eyes and hands.

    "There is no way, the spiritual power here is disappearing rapidly, I can't contact Ning Xiu at all after I just said a word!" Da Huang looked at more and more black vortexes under the magma, his eyes were full of solemnity.

    Jiang Yizheng couldn't help cursing: "What the hell is this damn thing!?"

    Before Dahuang could reply, the stone she was picking up suddenly began to shake slightly. Jiang Yizheng was about to summon his own sword, but the spirit Under the condition of thin strength, the sword could not be controlled in the ring at all. Seeing that the stone tilted more and more sharply, she hurriedly said: "Dahuang, I will throw you on the opposite stone first!"

    Dahuang said loudly: " Wait! Wait! I’m afraid of heights! Is it enough—woof!” The

    little milk dog wailed and drew a beautiful arc in the sky, and then Jiang Yizheng let go of his hand resolutely, and took it out from his waist. A short knife was stabbed hard into the rock, and then he reached out and grabbed the tail of the big yellow dog that was about to fall into the magma.