162

Chapter 162: Dark Domain (4)

    "Xiao Wu, I have unlocked your memory of being sealed by Ning Buwei, and you have recalled all the things that happened in the illusion of group resentment before, so you should know that I have no malice towards you." Pei Heguang sat by the bed Next, looking at the pale-faced Fang Wanchen, he said: "Even if you have been reincarnated, in my heart, you are still my little five."

    Fang Wanchen frowned, and said in a hoarse voice: "Sorry, Fang is just I'm just a mortal, I don't intend to stay in your world of cultivating immortals forever, and I'm not Pei Wu, I'm Fang Wanchen."

    Pei Heguang smiled slightly: "Why, do you think the name Tongchen is unpleasant?"

    "I just read What happened in the illusion, I can’t remember what happened when I was Pei Tongchen.” Fang Wanchen said seriously: “Pei Heguang, you are just deceiving yourself like this.”

    Pei Heguang’s complexion was dark, and Xie Jiu, who was standing behind him, said coldly: "Bringing you to the real world is because Master cares about your brotherhood in the past. This is an opportunity that many mortals can't ask for. You can get cheap here and act good."

    "Aci." Pei Heguang turned his head and looked He glanced.

    "I have nothing to say, so I ask Master to punish you." Xie Jiu leaned over to salute, but his voice was still not friendly, "But what I said is true, it's because he doesn't know what is good or bad."

    Pei Heguang sighed, "Go out and take a walk. It's normal for him to be unable to accept it for a while, I'll talk to him slowly."

    Xie Jiu stared coldly at Fang Wanchen, and then said in a deep voice after a long while: "Yes."

    Obviously not very willing.

    Xie Chang'an, who was pulling a few people to hide in Qiankunbuli, asked doubtfully: "Why is the name Pei Heguang so familiar?"

    Xie Changming frowned and thought for a moment, then suddenly realized: "Is it a member of Wang Haizong ? He is one of the disciples of Master Shu who came to Xie's house."

    "Pei Heguang, the junior brother of Pei Yutian, the current suzerain of Huanghaizong, seems to have no great ability, and has been unknown, basically no one knows." Ge Yunyang said: "If it weren't for me Cousin married into Lu Haizong, our family didn’t even know that Venerable Nanshu had such an apprentice, it’s nothing special.”

    "So it's a young man." Xie Chang'an immediately felt relieved.

    "Fangfang~uncle~" Ning Xiu happily waved at Fang Wanchen, but his uncle Fangfang didn't even look at him as if he couldn't see him at all.

    "Like~Xiaoshan~" Ning Xiu felt that he might be too short, so he jumped hard, but Xie Changan slapped his head down.

    "Be honest, don't jump around." Xie Changan threatened him, "Be careful of being caught and stewed for soup."

    Ning Xiu stopped jumping immediately, and whispered: "Bone soup~ it's not good~"

    Uncle Fangfang seemed very unhappy~

    Xie Changan pinched his little face, and said to Xie Changming and Ge Yunyang: "Although this Pei Heguang is a disciple of Lu Haizong, we don't know his details now, it's best It's better not to act rashly."

    "He lived in Xie's house for a while, so it should be fine." Xie Changming said, "Maybe he can take us away from this weird place."

    Ge Yunyang shook his head, "No, I still think Brother Chang'an said It's reasonable, let's take a look again, although it doesn't look very powerful, but didn't you hear what they said, that person named Fang is a mortal, and it usually doesn't end well for a monk to have a relationship with a mortal."