103

Chapter 103 Hongyan (End)

"Hide." Chu Jun controlled his body to stop Ning Fan, and pointed Jiang Yizheng and Yang Lingzhu to a safe place for them to hide before leaving.

Jiang Yizheng hid with Yang Lingzhu agile movements, and then found that this place happened to be facing the ice coffin where Yan Jinzhou was.

Outside, swords and swords danced wildly, and various spiritual powers flew together, occasionally the ground shook and the mountains began to fall, and the top of the tomb began to fall.

Taizun turned into her father and was fighting with that damn Ning Fan.

Zen Master Mingsang was reading unintelligible scriptures. Those scriptures seemed to meander and climbed onto the ice coffin, and the ice coffin began to vibrate slightly.

Elder Shenxi of Timeless Sect led a group of people to try to crack the formation outside the ice coffin.

Two people who don't know each other are facing each other in front of the ice coffin, as if they are about to fight. The one with his face facing her looks a little scary, and he is holding the Suzaku narrow knife in his hand... eh? Suzaku narrow knife! ?

The person holding the knife was plain looking, a thousand miles away from her handsome and unrestrained father, but just through the man's sinister and arrogant eyes, Jiang Yizheng was sure that this man would rather not do it.

She was a little confused for a while, and couldn't tell who was who, what Taizun and her father were going to do, but she remembered that the person holding the Suzaku narrow knife was her own father, and huddled in the corner and watched nervously.

Her father seemed to be very angry, and countless black mists began to fill behind him. Many scarlet eyes were looming, and the shrill screams echoed in the tomb, which was sinister.

The person opposite her father seemed to be laughing and said something, and her father's face suddenly became very ugly.

Ah, those scriptures quietly spread to her father's feet, Shen Xi flew over and stabbed her father's back with a sword——

"Father!" Jiang Yizheng rushed up.

Ning Buwei suddenly turned his head when he heard the voice, Jian and Jiang Yizheng flew to him almost at the same time, and a similar picture flashed back in his mind in an instant, making him feel like falling into an ice cellar.

He almost used the fastest reaction speed in his life. He pulled Jiang Yizheng over and protected him in his arms. Shenxi's sword was impartial and slashed at his shoulder, and he quickly smashed Shenxi with one knife. The sword, incidentally, kicked Yan Jinzhou's ice coffin behind him heavily, and then flew with Jiang Yizheng and landed next to the ice coffin.

Jiang Yizheng looked at the blood on Ning Buwei's shoulder, his face was pale, his lips were trembling constantly, "Dad...Dad..."

"You don't want to die!" Ning Buwei's face was dark and his eyes were burning. Obviously, he was so angry that he raised his hand and slapped her face.

Jiang Yizheng was so frightened that she shivered. She even heard the wind blowing her father's palm, but she didn't wait for the expected pain.

She opened her eyes cautiously, and saw her father's slap stopped in the air, then clenched into a fist and pointed at her fiercely.

"Stay honest!" Ning Buwei slapped a few talismans on her body, and then flew away.

Seeing that the wound on her father's body was still bleeding, Jiang Yi lowered his head in remorse and annoyance, and sniffed hard.