70

Chapter 70: On Taoism (3)

Ning Xiu was hugged by Chu Jun, with tears still hanging from his eyelashes, he shouted to Chu Jun in a hoarse voice, "Ah~da~"

Daddy~I want Daddy to hug~

He has eaten a lot and slept a lot, but he still hasn't waited for Daddy to come back, he's so angry!

Chu Jun reached out and wiped away the tears on his face, crying so fiercely, probably because he wanted to give up, he coaxed softly, "I'll see him soon."

Ning Xiu pursed his mouth, snorted, and turned to look at the stranger beside him, "Huh?"

Who are you?

Cui Yuanbai pulled Chu Jun's sleeves to look at the tender and white baby in the swaddle, pursed his lips, looked serious, and was a little nervous, "Dad, he's so young."

Jiang Yizheng, who was combing Rhubarb's hair next to him, laughed out loud, "You're not too old."

Seeing the dog named Da Huang lying on her lap, Cui Yuanbai tensed up and hid behind Chu Jun, "Sister, can you... take it away?"

Jiang Yizheng picked up the rhubarb and showed him from a distance, "Look at how cute it is."

Cui Yuanbai quickly slammed onto Chu Jun. Feng Zizhang had just cleaned up the dog hair in the room and on his body, and brought Da Huang over, "Xiao Jiang, don't scare him."

Jiang Yizheng smiled, clapped his hands, and asked Chu Jun, "Tai Zun, does Dad also go to the Taoist conference?"

"Yeah." Chu Jun nodded.

"Did he know that we will go too?" Jiang Yizheng said excitedly.

"I didn't tell him." Chu Jun was stunned for a moment.

"Just in time to give him a surprise." Feng Zizhang put the rhubarb on the ground and sighed, "Xiaoshan has been thinking about him being hungry and thin these two days."

Chu Jun looked down at his chubby son in the swaddle and doubted this statement.

After Ning Xiu was coaxed to sleep, Chu Jun had time to find Hao Zheng alone.

Hao Zheng had just finished training the two disobedient little disciples, but the anger in his eyes did not disappear. When he saw Chu Jun coming in, he shook his head vigorously and said, "It's harder to lead each class than the next, it's better than Ning Chengfeng!"

Chu Jun curved the corners of his mouth.

Hao Zhen casually set up a barrier, "Is Xiaoshan asleep?"

"Well." Chu Jun released the white-clothed body before, "Chengfeng said that there is a fragment of the Vermilion Sparrow Saber at the heart of this body. I didn't notice it before, it should be wrapped by the Gu worm."

Hao Zhen frowned, got up and looked at the body, "Looking at it this way, if you came out at the time, the knife and the worm would be in your heart, plus your inner demons haven't been eliminated...hh, Really vicious."

"My primordial spirit doesn't feel any difference between my body and my real body." Chu Jun pondered for a moment and looked at Hao Zheng.

Hao Zheng said, "Is there any difference at all?"

It stands to reason that even the inner demon of the same person will be different in the body and the real body.

"The inner demons in your body are forcibly transferred from Ning Chengfeng's body. The inner demons that can be caused by the worms in this body are caused by the blue light. There is no difference between the two—" Hao Zheng frowned. , "Do you suspect that the person who planted the demon in Ning Chengfeng back then is the same as the owner of this Gu worm now?"