88

Chapter 88 Floating in the Air (9)

Chu Jun supported him, his eyes darkened, "Ride the wind."

Ning Buwan didn't let go of his arms because he hugged him, his scalding snort sprayed into his neck, and snorted when he heard the words: "Why?"

"It's not a dream." Chu Jun's voice was calm.

"Huh?" Ning Buwei raised his head and stared at him for a while, then reached out to squeeze his face, and smiled at him lazily, "Isn't it a dream that you are so good?"

Chu Jun: "..."

"You still want to lie to me." Ning Buwei snorted, his arms slid down lightly, and he hugged his waist familiarly, with a very arrogant tone, "Be obedient, let me hug him and sleep for a while."

Chu Jun's brows moved slightly, "How come I don't usually see you so bold?"

Ning Bu was righteous: "Don't dare."

After a moment of silence, he listened to Ning Buwei and said firmly: "You talk a lot in your dreams."

Chu Jun: "..."

He grabbed Ning Buwei's not-so-honest claws and brought the man to the flying sword.

Feijian landed in front of a hidden cave mansion, Ning Buwei had already fallen asleep with him in his arms, and clasped his belt tightly without letting go, as if he was afraid that he would run away.

Chu Jun sighed and could only pick up the person horizontally and bring them into the cave.

Ning Bu was that the wound on his back was deeply visible, so Chu Jun took off his tattered clothes caught by the monster, and his eyes froze.

The back is full of scars of different shades criss-crossing, and there are two old wounds on the shoulder blades. The wounds are not big, as if they were penetrated by something...

Ning Buwei Although this person acts unruly on weekdays, he is actually very cautious. He is very secretive about his past, and he is always full of vigilance when he is awake.

The crimson spiritual power covered it, and the fleshy wound slowly healed, leaving a long and shallow scar.

After the other wounds were dealt with one by one, it was already dark outside. Seeing that Ning didn't mean to wake up yet, Chu Jun planned to untie the temporary contract between the two of them.

This person doesn't like to be bound. If he wakes up and finds that the contract is still there, he must make trouble.

But when Chu Jun found the spiritual deed in the sea of ​​​​knowledge, he found that the deed had been changed beyond recognition.

Jing and Taizun were silent for a long time, staring at the clump of spiritual deeds in their hands, and then looked at a sleeping spiritual consciousness. After comparing the two, they decided to give it a try.

Although Ning is not an extraordinary accomplishment in the talisman formation, but his cultivation base is higher than that of a few great realms, and it is only a spiritual contract. Even if it is changed, it will not change too much, and it will take some time to unravel.

After a stick of incense had passed, Chu Jun found that it was not a time-consuming problem at all-the more the deed was solved, the more troublesome it became.

Chu Jun frowned slightly, bit his fingertips and added two strokes to it, intending to force it back and untie it, but he didn't want that Zhang Lingqi burst into a burst of bright light, wrapping his entire spiritual consciousness in it.