20

Chapter 20: Linjiang (10)

Blood dripped on Ning Xiu's mouth, he subconsciously wanted to lick it, but he heard Ning Buwei's heavy breathing.

His eyes were covered in darkness, but he was not afraid because he felt his father's breath. He stretched out his little hand and tightly grasped Ning Buwei's little finger. "Ah~"

Daddy~

Ning Xiu realized that Ning Buwei was in danger, and subconsciously wanted to go to Bai Bai for help.

Bai Bai is so powerful and warm, every time he feels uncomfortable, he will go to Bai Bai, and it is not uncomfortable to be hugged by him for a while.

He wants to take his father to find Bai Bai to hug him, and Bai Bai hugs his father, so it won't be uncomfortable.

But for some reason, he couldn't get out, and Ning Xiu was so anxious that he was about to cry.

in vain! Save Daddy!

Their spiritual consciousness was trapped in the phantom formation, and they could not get out at all, and Ning Buwei was able to leave before, all relying on his understanding of Yan Lanpei's phantom formation and his fearless courage, Ning Xiu a child's Consciousness is simply inseparable from here.

"Ah~" Ning Xiu also came into his ears with a crying voice.

Ning Buwei, who was so numb with pain, suddenly woke up.

Dulu said proudly: "What if you set up that Soul Eater Formation in Yan Lanpei's Illusory Formation? Now it is in my Confusion Formation, I don't know that the demon vine is reluctant to leave the living Ning Xingyuan! "

Dulu thought that he would rather not run out of spiritual power and was no longer afraid of him. He suddenly pulled out his long sword, rather than spit out a mouthful of blood and fell to the ground, but he still reached out and hugged Ning Xiu into his arms.

Ning Xiu looked at his father with teary eyes, his father's mouth was full of blood, and he still had time to smile at him, "Father is fine."

"Woooo..." Ning Xiu whimpered, his little face wrinkled into a ball as if he was exerting force.

Ning Buwei covered the bleeding mouth, coughed several times and insisted on laughing at him, "You spiritual sense...you can't pull shit."

Ning Xiu didn't know if he was angry or suffocated, his face flushed red.

"Heh, it's just a little monster turned into a bone. You really treat him as a son." Dulu sneered.

Ning Buwei raised his eyelids and gave him a cold look, "You...you know shit."

Dulu's face darkened slightly, and he was about to finish him with a sword.

Who knew that at this moment, the wall made of peach blossoms was broken open from the inside out, Yan Lanpei rushed out with a pale face, and spit out a mouthful of blood.

When Dulu saw him come out, he would rather not be afraid of being half-dead, so he focused his attention on Yan Lanpei and sneered, "Are you willing to come out?"

"Using the dead, Dulu, this is your ability." Yan Lanpei stood up staggeringly and looked at Ning Buwei behind him. Seeing that he was covered in blood, his complexion changed, he raised his hand to put Ning Buwei up. In order to send out the illusion, he was stopped by Dulu.

Countless peach blossoms condensed into whips, entwined with green vines, and exploded. The wall cracked a few times, and Feng Zizhang, who was trapped inside and looked psychedelic, could vaguely be seen.