20

Chapter 21: The Living

Chu Jun cultivated the Way of Purity.

The Way of Purity, as the name suggests, is to clear the mind and calm the mind, to clear the mind of desires, and to be pure.

He chose the most remote one of the 100,000 mountain peaks of Wu Shizong, opened up a cave, and set up a large formation on the outside, and declined all visitors, just for the sake of enlightenment.

He comprehends the Dao, and he is in a corner with a world in his heart and enjoys his own happiness. If there is no accident, he can comprehend here for a thousand years.

If there is no accident-

In less than a month, in the blink of an eye in the past, he suddenly had a biological son, and he had an affair with a brazen monk...

Hearing the cry, Chu Jun opened his eyes again.

Every time he comes to the child, he is in danger. Chu Jun is ready to restore his spiritual knowledge. The mother of the child is probably a hero in the middle school. She takes her son up the mountain and down the sea of ​​fire. life.

Ning Xiu fell into a familiar and somewhat unfamiliar embrace, and immediately stopped crying, stretched out his small hand to grab Chu Jun's front, and was so anxious, "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ugh!"

in vain! Save Daddy! So much blood! Fear!

Chu Jun, who did not lead back to his meaning at all: ......

The child was covered in blood, and was moving about in his arms in dismay, grabbing at his clothes and refusing to let it go.

Chu Jun picked up the child and looked at it from beginning to end. He didn't find any wounds, and his eyes were a little puzzled.

With his previous experience, Chu Jun knew that his son had always been to the Three Treasures Hall without incident, and since he came to him, he would definitely be in danger.

But this time the baby is fine.

"Ah! Ah!" Ning Xiu dragged him and wanted to take him away, but his strength was pitiful, Chu Jun hugged him and sat in the center of the sea of ​​​​knowledge, motionless.

Seeing that he didn't cry, Chu Jun just held on to him anxiously, a flash of inspiration flashed, and asked, "Could it be that your mother is in danger?"

Ning Xiu didn't have the concept of "mother" yet, but he vaguely remembered that Ning Buwei said the word "mother", and when he heard the words, he exclaimed "Ah" excitedly.

It seems so.

A child has already made him and the child's mother involved in cause and effect, and he doesn't want to be too deeply involved with the other party.

But with this child here, he couldn't let it be in danger.

"Forget it, let's go with you." After deliberation, Chu Jun made a decision.

The other party was a stranger to him, so naturally he would not pull people into his sea of ​​consciousness, let alone go to the sea of ​​consciousness of the other party. After thinking about it, Chu Jun set his eyes on Ning Xiu.

This child was born with a golden core, a strong sea of ​​knowledge, and they are related by blood, which is just right.

"Yeah~" Ning Xiu shouted tired, nestled on his arm and kicked his hand.

hurry up~

Chu Jun tapped Ning Xiu's dantian.

——