81

Chapter 81: Floating in the Air (2)

"Senior sister, where are we going?" Although Yinan was older than Zhong'er, he still had to call out to Zhong'er because of his late entrance.

Zhong Er stood on the side of the flying boat and looked at the clouds boredly. Hearing the words, he said, "Master intends to take us to the floating realm."

"Floating Void Realm?" Yinan lived in Leyuan City most of the time. His parents were mortals, and he had no spiritual roots, so he knew very little about the realm of cultivation.

Zhong Er understood it, and explained patiently, "It is said that the Floating Sky Realm is the secret realm of the Purple Mansion left behind by a certain great master after he ascended 30,000 years ago. The size of this Purple Mansion is half the size of Zhongzhou. The Secret Books of the Magic Array Talisman of the Rare and Exotic Treasures... There are everything, and it is the largest and most fertile one in the known secret realm."

"And the magic is that it floats above the sky, and it will move its position every once in a while, and its whereabouts are unpredictable, so it is called floating."

Yinan suddenly said: "It's so powerful."

"However, it is also extremely dangerous inside. The floating realm opens every ten years, and countless cultivators die inside each time they open the realm." Zhong Er sighed.

Yinan was puzzled: "Then why do they still go?"

Zhong Er smiled and said: "Naturally, it is to find the opportunity that belongs to oneself. The ultimate goal of the monk is to soar, but this road is too difficult, and very few people can succeed."

"Master said before that since the venerable Zhuo ascended to the upper realm seven hundred years ago, there has been no successful ascendant in the seventeen states." Zhong Er put his hands on the railing and looked down at Liu Yun, who was hurriedly passing by, "Now Even Jing and Taizun, the disciples of the most promising lord, have fallen..."

Yinan is clear, "Master's trip to the Floating Sky Realm is also for soaring?"

Zhong Er shook his head and looked at the cabin with the curtains closed, "What Master wants to accomplish... is even more difficult than flying."

inside the cabin.

Sang Yun looked at the two water mirrors not far away and drank tea slowly.

Chu Linyuan should be in the main hall of Timeless Sect Master Peak, with the huge ink painting behind him overflowing with spiritual power.

"When the Daoism Conference came out, the major sects and aristocratic families were frightened, and even the elders in the Chongzheng Alliance were much quieter." Chu Linyuan paused and said: "According to my disciple Shen Xi, the control The person behind Gu insect is called Ning Fan, and there is a cultivator named Xie Jiu by his side, they colluded with Wang Bin and escaped."

"Ning Fan?" Sang Yun paused while holding the teacup's hand, and drew a few random lines on the table, frowning, "Five hundred years ago, he was just an inconspicuous little side clan head of the Ning family."

Even Zen Master Mingsang shook his head, "I have never heard of this person."

"I heard about this person from Xingyuan's mouth." Chu Linyuan recalled: "He was Ning Chengfeng who was taken from Ning Fan back then."

Sang Yun lowered his head and didn't know what to look at again, frowned slightly, and said coldly, "Scumbag."

"It turned out to be such a person—" Chu Linyuan's tone could not be described as angry or disappointed.