79

Chapter 79: Heart Demon (Part 2)

Although Ning Buwei's appearance was somewhat different from what he imagined, it did not prevent him from being so irritable that he wanted to kill.

The people who had already killed the red-eyed probably felt that the dog and the duck were really not a deterrent, and they soon fell into the fight again.

On the contrary, the group of people surnamed Sang in Zanghailou recognized their own treasures, and Sang Tian shouted angrily: "Who dares to steal my treasures in Zanghailou!?"

Ning Buwei put Zhenhun Liuyun into his sleeve, and said coldly, "Sang Yun gave it."

Sang Tian was choked for a moment, "Now I have the final say in the Sang family! Return the soul-suppressing clouds back!"

He probably thought that Ning Buwei was just a little cultivator of the Jindan period, and he was not afraid, and attacked him aggressively. At this time, Xie Jiu also found that Ning Buwei was just cheating him into the battle, and the Seven Killing Formation was not cracked at all. The anger of the fool made him directly kill Ning Buwei.

Ning Buwei stepped on Suzaku's narrow knife and swiftly avoided the two men's attacks, frowned and searched for Chu Jun's figure.

Chu Jun's cultivation level had fluctuated up and down before, and because the evil energy had become abnormal, if the Qingguang took the opportunity to sneak attack and let him have a demon attack in the center of the Seven Killing Array, I am afraid that he will explode and die if he is not careful.

He backhanded two formations to Xie Jiu and Sang Tian behind him, his eyes swept across the high platform of the Longevity Dojo, his eyes suddenly condensed.

Chu Jun was fighting against one person, Chu Jun's spiritual power was unstable, and his opponent, Ning Buwei, thought for a moment that he was dazzled.

"Ning Fan?" Ning Buwei stopped abruptly, a figure flew over next to him, and he lifted his sleeves and swept it away.

Ning Fan raised his head, glanced at him deeply, and said loudly, "Today, I am here to take Chu Jun's life under the order of Ning Family's Patriarch Ning Bu, and if you know each other, I will spare your life!"

His cultivation base was extremely high, and in addition to being able to transmit sound, his rich voice resounded throughout the Longevity Dojo and even around Luandao Mountain.

At this time, I don't know who recognized Ning Buwei, and said loudly: "It's the big devil, Ning Buwei!"

"I would rather not! This matter really has something to do with him!"

"It's really abominable! The devil really only uses some tricks!"

"I'd rather not come for my life!"

Everyone was immediately filled with righteous indignation, but most of them were afraid of the devil's name and did not dare to rashly take action.

"Fuck your mother!" Jiang Yi roared angrily. Although his voice was not loud, it was enough for the cultivators present to hear it clearly. It was clearly Ning Bu for the seven-kill formation that broke open to save you! "

But Xie Jiu smiled slightly and said, "This seven-kill formation hasn't been broken yet, little girl."

"She and Ning Buwei are in the same group!" Li Jianqing, who was lucky not to be possessed by the worm, said loudly: "Everyone, don't be deceived by her!"

Bu Qing supported the injured Zong Sheng, looked up at Ning Buwei, and said in shock, "Senior brother, yes, it's the one who sent us out of Yumian Mountain!"