87

Chapter 86 Floating in the Air (7)

Kunfu is located in the southwest of the Seventeen States. The climate is warm and humid, and there are many plains and rivers, so the land is fertile. In addition, the entrance to the mortal world is also in Zhenzhou, so the mortals gather and the population is large. It is the most prosperous and lively one of the Seventeen States. State.

And the most in Zhenzhou is Licheng.

The city tower has heavy gates, the avenues are wide, vertical and horizontal, and the shops and restaurants are full of people. float.

As soon as you enter Licheng, the mortal world that rushes towards you will clean the monks' cold and unsullied scrolls. It is lively and cheerful, bustling, as if you are really in the mortal world, and you will be covered in fireworks unconsciously.

I haven't set foot here for nearly five hundred years, and I revisited the old place, but Ning Buwei's mood is very calm.

Both he and Chu Jun suppressed their cultivation to the foundation-building stage, and their body shape and appearance also changed completely. What magic was used in it.

On the street, there were many disciples with swords and uniforms of different sects. The Qingdan Sect, Hehuan Sect, Hanyan Sect... Xie Jiawei's Ge family... Most of them belonged to the Chongzheng League.

Although Licheng is still as lively as ever, it always gives people a sense of tranquility before the storm.

"The new Pear Blossom Brew -- strong spiritual power and mellow taste --" the little Er in the wine hut was shouting.

Pear trees are planted all over the city, pear blossoms are famous far and wide, and the whole street is filled with fragrance.

Chu Jun said: "The entrance to the floating realm is a hundred miles outside of Licheng. It will be opened every night at midnight. Hua Ran has already entered in advance. Tonight we can accompany the monks of the Chongzheng League."

Ning Buwei didn't know what he was thinking, so he walked straight forward without answering his words.

"Chengfeng?" Chu Jun called him.

Ning Buwei took a few steps forward, and when he heard the sound, he turned his head to look at him, with a dazed look in his eyes, "What?"

"Go to the floating realm tonight."

"Okay." Ning Buwei nodded.

Chu Jun said: "Go to the inn to rest first."

Ning Buwei nodded and walked forward, almost being hit by someone, Chu Jun dragged him to his side, and he followed honestly.

When he arrived at the inn, Chu Jun closed the door and set up a barrier, turned around and asked him, "Are you not used to manipulating the body while distracted?"

Ning Buwei frowned, "Well."

Only the monks in the Theravada period and above can distract and control the body. I would rather not be in the Jindan period now. Even if Chu Jun is with him, splitting the primordial spirit into two still feels a little overwhelmed.

Moreover, half of his primordial spirit and Chu Jun's primordial spirit were huddled together in the same body, as if they were next to Chu Jun all the time, it felt... very strange.

"Just put your attention in one place." Chu Jun walked in front of him and painted him the Taoist Talisman with his own hands.

Ning Buwei coughed lightly, "I'm not Ning Xiu."

Chu Jun said: "If the primordial spirit is suddenly separated, it is inevitable that you will be uneasy, but you can get used to it."

"You shape-shifting technique," Ning Buwei couldn't hold back his curiosity after all, and couldn't help but ask, "How did you do it?"