56

Chapter 56: Difficulty in Love (Part 2)

In the realm of self-cultivation, most of those who can become a furnace are difficult to cultivate due to their extremely yin physique, but they can help other cultivators to speed up their cultivation. They are usually born very beautiful, so there are countless ways of cultivation, and they cannot escape the miserable fate of being molested. , It is very easy to be taken away by evil cultivators and used as a tool for cultivation.

Ning Bu was able to get out of the pass, so he heard rumors that he had kidnapped hundreds of beautiful furnaces, locked them in one place every day, tortured them every day, and was very tyrannical.

His original intention was just to scare the two children casually, but he didn't want to be caught by Chu Jun.

For a moment, the four eyes met, and Ning Bu was stiff for a moment.

Even if it's a joke, it's naked and frivolous, not to mention that Chu Jun once served as his teacher, they had an unclear paragraph hundreds of years ago, and now a child suddenly appeared... ...This one thing, it seems that he has always been rebellious against Chu Jun.

But Ning didn't have the cheek to go through the storm, and asked in a natural tone, "Why did you come back so early?"

"It's nothing important." Chu Jun's response was also very calm, as if he hadn't heard the bastard words he said.

Because Chu Jun's expression was too calm, Ning Buwei even felt a tinge of guilt rarely, and before Feng Zizhang and Jiang Yizheng had time to put away the frightened expressions on their faces, they heard Jinghe Taizun say, "Just now—"

Ning Buwei frowned and said, "Ning Xiu seems to be crying, I'll go take a look."

After saying that, he turned around and walked into the room.

Chu Jun's expression paused for a while, and then he entered the room in a hurry.

Jiang Yizheng breathed a sigh of relief, and asked in doubt: "Did I read it wrong? Taizun just... was he smiling?"

Feng Zizhang nodded with certainty this time, "You read that right, Taizun is just laughing."

Fortunately, Ning Xiu didn't hold back his father. He lay on the bed with tears in his eyes. When he saw his father walk in, he snorted, and Chong Ning Buwei stretched out his arms, and his voice was soft and sluggish. Yes, "Ah~"

Daddy~

Ning Buwei reached out and picked him up, reached out to wipe his tears, "Huh? Scared?"

"Ugh..." Ning Xiu looked at him with wide eyes, choked out in grievance, reached out and patted his belly, looked down at himself, then raised his head to look at Ning Buwei, little eyebrows wrinkled, He said to him, "Ah~"

Dad, my stomach is uncomfortable~

"What's the matter?" Chu Jun opened the door and came in, and saw their father and son were looking at each other with serious faces.

Hearing his voice, Ning Xiu turned his head and repeated what he had done to Ning Buwei before. His voice became even more aggrieved. He hummed like he was acting like a spoiled brat with Chu Jun, "Aah~"

Mother, my stomach is uncomfortable~

"Stomach discomfort?" Chu Jun walked over, reached out to help him touch his belly, and covered with a subtle layer of spiritual power.

"Ang~" Ning Xiu frowned, nodded vigorously, looked at Ning Buwei, and then looked at Chu Jun, still reaching out to touch his belly, and said pitifully, "Woooo~"