59

Chapter 59

The spreading consciousness did not find any trace of Ning Xiu.

Ning Buwei let out a sigh of relief.

He said, Zhongzhou and Wu Shizong saw the peak separated by 108,000 miles, how could Ning Xiu's small body pass through so many teleportation arrays to come to the music source, he must have been hallucinating.

The big devil tried to numb himself and wanted to continue fighting.

"Da!" Another cry of milk whistling.

Ning Buwei took a deep breath, resigned himself to the formation, went down with a blind eye, and disappeared in front of everyone in an instant.

"What about people?"

"Chase!"

"I must be afraid..."

Ning Bu's spiritual consciousness sank into the sea of ​​consciousness, but as expected, he saw his son's little spiritual consciousness floating in his sea of ​​consciousness. When he saw his hands and feet appeared and swam in front of him, he shouted at him angrily: "Ah!? Ah!"

Daddy where have you been! ?

Ning Buwei poked him in the face, "Why did you come here by yourself? Where's your mother?"

As soon as the words fell, Chu Jun's spiritual consciousness came out from the broken wall.

Ning Buwei: "!"

Chu Jun looked at him lightly, "He misses you."

"Ah~" Ning Xiu moved freely in the sea of ​​​​consciousness, moved freely, and got into Ning Buwei's wide black robe sleeves.

The sleeves sank suddenly, Ning Buwei shook his sleeves, and Ning Xiu's laughter came from inside.

"I... left a note." Ning Buwei cleared his throat, "I'll be back in a few days."

"Yeah." Chu Jun replied calmly.

"Are you still at the first sight?" Ning Buwei was inexplicably uncomfortable seeing him just staring at himself and not speaking.

"Yeah." Seeing that Ning Xiu couldn't find an exit in his sleeves, Chu Jun used a bit of spiritual power to try to pull his son out.

Ning Xiu's hairy little head emerged from Ning Buwei's sleeve, and smiled happily at Chu Jun: "Da!"

"He is weak now, and it is not suitable for him to enter the teleportation formation." Chu Jun reached out and hugged Ning Xiu, and said to Ning Buwei, "The same is true for you."

Ning Buwei was poking his son's belly, and sneered when he heard the words: "I'm fine—"

Before he could finish speaking, someone grabbed his wrist.

Ning Bu froze for his entire spiritual sense, his wrist was surrounded by a soft warmth, making him want to throw it away, but he was afraid of hurting the other party with too much force, so he could only stare at him dryly, "What are you doing?"

"The spiritual power of the meridians is blocked," Chu Jun glanced at him lightly, "You shouldn't use that formation too much."

Ning Buwei's Soul Devouring Array is fierce and fierce, and the effect of cutting grass and rooting is excellent, but because of the wide opening and closing, it consumes a lot of spiritual power, which is very mind-blowing. Just now, he just wanted to use the Soul Devouring Array to swallow the souls of those people. Raising a Suzaku Broken Knife was interrupted by Ning Xiu.

The fight was not finished, and he was caught by his son and this man named Chu. The big devil is in a bad mood now. Hearing what Chu Jun said, he stared at him with a smile, not a smile, and said, "It's better to be too respectful. Lend me some spiritual power?"