91

Chapter 91 Floating in the Air (Twelve)

"Ning Xiu's sea of ​​consciousness can't enter." Ning Buwei stared at the tracing formation in his hand, trying his best to suppress the anxiety in his heart, "The tracing formation didn't respond either, it must be someone trapped in some kind of formation. "

Ning Xiu was transformed by Linglong Bone, and I don’t know how many people coveted it. Even if he and Chu Jun had suppressed Linglong Bone’s breath, a little baby born with golden core was almost waiting for someone else to grab it, plus he The soul is unstable...

Chu Jun had already spread his consciousness to the largest extent, but the scope of the floating realm was too large, even his consciousness could not completely cover it, not only Ning Xiu, but also the other three children.

Cui Yuanbai is the incarnation of Ziyan Dao, and is born immortal. Feng Zizhang and Jiang Yizheng know how to run when they are in danger, but Ning Xiu is still a baby girl who doesn't know anything, which is naturally more worrying.

Ning Buwei drew four blood formations in a row, and threw Ning Xiu's clothes, Cui Yuanbai's scabbard, Jiang Yizheng's rope and Feng Zizhang's knife into it.

The four blood formations suddenly seemed to come alive, shrinking and shrinking continuously, turning into four viscous blood-colored veins that were tightly attached to the back of Ning Buwei's hand.

Obviously, this is not a legitimate way to find people, and the evil spirit is overflowing and it is easy to backlash.

Chu Jun frowned, but did not stop him. Instead, he calmly untied the Dao Deed that had just been sealed. Ning Bu was suddenly lightened by the backlash of the blood formation on his body, and the four blood-colored veins on the back of his hand suddenly became half lighter. , On the back of Chu Jun's hand, the same vein as his appeared.

"You—" Ning Buwei wanted to take back those dirty things subconsciously, but was stopped by Chu Jun.

"It's important to find a child." Chu Jun didn't mind the evil spirits surrounding his wrists at all, and said, "Let's find them separately and use the Taoist deed to contact them."

Ning Buwei glanced at him with a complicated look, nodded, and flew out as a streamer.

——

Rhubarb ran all the way to escape, but it was a dog in the end, not as cunning as a human being, and was soon surrounded by everyone.

The coercion around it made everyone not dare to rush forward, but it also behaved very anxiously, as if the beast encountered a natural enemy and kept snorting.

Ning Xiu was wrapped in it in his fluffy hair to protect it tightly.

"It's afraid!" Someone in the Xie family shouted loudly: "Hurry up and catch it now!"

The talisman formations fell one after another, trying to trap Da Huang, but they were all swiftly and dexterously avoided by Da Huang.

Xie Wenshi jumped into the sky to block its way, and a sword was slashing at Da Huang's back, but it was the place where it hid Ning Xiu. A trapped beast rope just happened to be strangled around the neck, the monk meditated silently, the trapped beast rope suddenly tightened, and the fierce beast with fangs let out a wailing.

Ning Xiu noticed that Da Huang was in danger and struggled to get his head out of the dog's fur. He saw that Da Huang was strangled by a thick telescoping neck, and anxiously swung the small wooden sword, a sword energy belonging to the Xiaocheng cultivator. Out of the mountains and seas, not only cut off the trapped beast rope, but even flew out the monks who surrounded them.