72

Chapter 72: On Taoism (5)

Ning didn't think it was a bad idea in his heart, but Chu Jun stopped him even if he wanted to take off the Anonymous Talisman and show up.

"Chu Xin is going to prepare to do it." Ning Buwei said, "I will appear as Prince Zhuo to deal with it."

Chu Jun coughed lightly and said, "I'll give you a shape-shifting technique first."

"Huh?" Ning Buwei was puzzled for a moment, and then he reacted after realizing that the shape-shifting technique on his body was somehow solved by Chu Jun.

Emotionally, even if he was unconscious, he couldn't put his mouth down on Prince Zhuo's face, and he still remembered to lift the shapeshifting technique.

Ning Buwei had an indescribable subtlety in his heart, and gave Chu Jun a meaningful look.

At the same time, Jiang Yizheng seemed to sense the killing intent on Chu Xin's body, and took a step back vigilantly, "What a coincidence."

Feng Zizhang stepped forward and blocked Cui Yuanbai and Jiang Yizheng behind him, and said, "The barrier set up by Dean Hao Zheng is quite quiet."

The implication is that although we can't beat you, Dean Hao Zheng is here, and it may not be good if you really start.

Xie Jiu smiled slightly, stopped Chu Xin, and said, "No wonder it's so quiet today."

"Yo, why is it so lively in the middle of the night?" Ning Buwei pushed the door open with Wang Zizhuo's face, still wearing a slightly wrinkled shirt, "I said how did the barrier I set open, it turned out to be Xie Gongzi is going out late at night."

A trace of impatience flashed on Xie Jiu's face, he pressed Chu Xin's shoulder, and said to Ning Buwei: "I'm going out to send a friend, I don't want to surprise the prince."

Ning Buwei said with a smile: "It's okay, it's just that tomorrow is the Dao Discussion Conference, it's better to recharge your batteries."

Feng Zizhang and Jiang Yizheng used their brains for a rare time, and while he was out talking to Xie Jiu, they carried Cui Yuanbai and ran back to the enchantment of Wanxuanyuan.

Seeing this, Ning Bu pretended to be puzzled: "They are-"

Xie Jiu said according to Chu channel: "It's just two former friends."

Ning Buwei gave a disinterested look, "Young Master Xie, I'll go back to sleep."

Xie Jiu nodded, Ning Buwei turned around and closed the courtyard door, vaguely feeling that there was a spirit prying on him, he returned to the room as if nothing had happened, and then arranged the enchantment in a hurry.

In the courtyard next door.

Feng Zizhang and Jiang Yi looked at each other with lingering fears.

"Did you see it?" After a long while, Feng Zizhang asked aloud.

Jiang Yizheng nodded, "Chu Xin has... a lot of evil spirits."

Although Ning Buwei is also an evil cultivator, the evil energy on his body is usually well restrained. Unless it is released deliberately, it is generally not noticed at all, so even if the two of them and Ning Buwei have been together for so long, they have never faced it directly. So much evil.

But this person is still Chu Xin.

Jiang Yizheng was silent for a long time and then asked, "Why is Chu Xin and Xie Jiu together?"

The last time they saw Xie Jiu was in the dungeon of Wu Shizong's good deeds, but at that time they were unable to protect themselves and did not speak, but they didn't have much interaction.