48

Chapter 48

"No, I picked it up on the road." Ning Buwei said with a blank face.

Jiang Yizheng and Feng Zizhang are eighteen and twenty-four. In his eyes, at best, they are about the same age as Ning Xiu, who learned to talk and walk in the future. Although they were forcibly recognized as their father, the cause and effect between them has also been entangled.

Chu Jun said: "Miss Jiang's meridians are extremely wide, and Feng Xiaoyou has excellent luck."

One with great strength, one with shit luck. Ning Buwei commented impolitely and said, "Thank you for your compliment."

Chu Jun nodded slightly and looked at him after hearing the words.

It just so happened that Ning was not smirking, so he raised his eyelids lazily, and the eyes of the two people were caught off guard.

Chu Jun's temperament is indifferent, and no matter who he looks at, he has a natural alienation. This kind of indifference that cannot be ignored usually suppresses his excessive beauty, making people subconsciously dare not approach him at first sight. Flowers of the High Mountains, not to be desecrated.

But now this flower of Gao Ling is showing her arms with her sleeves rolled up, and there is something that looks like rice paste on the corner of her mouth.

Ning Buwei will taste the temperature for him every time he feeds his son to drink rice cereal, expressing his understanding, he subconsciously licked his canine teeth, reached out and tapped the corner of his mouth, indicating that the other party wiped the rice cereal residue.

Chu Jun felt that this action was very familiar.

When he went to Endless Square before, he saw the famous male cultivator do this to the female cultivator beside him, and then the female cultivator... kissed him.

Uncle Shi's expression was a little subtle for a moment, and his eyes became more and more cold.

This evil cultivator is afraid that he is really impatient to live.

Seeing him stunned, Ning Buwei snorted, reached out and wiped the rice paste scum from the corner of his mouth with his thumb.

After the big devil wiped the corners of his mouth, he realized that he had done something outrageous, and his expression froze.

Chu Jun only felt a slight coldness at the corner of his mouth, and instinctively reached out to hold the door of life at the opponent's wrist, and then he saw the residue, and let go quickly and casually.

The eyes of the two suddenly parted.

Ning Xiu was wearing fluffy little clothes, and when he found that his father and mother Bai Bai were looking down at him, he immediately grinned, "Ah~ah~"

Daddy~Mother~

I haven't seen each other for three days, so Ning Buwei still misses his son a little bit.

He coughed lightly, grabbed Ning Xiu's little clothes and picked him up with one hand and shook it.

Chu Jun was afraid that the child would be uncomfortably restrained, so he deliberately bought a bigger size, rather than shaking it like this, it looked like he was about to throw the child out.

Chu Jun stretched out his hand to hug the child, and gave Ning Buwei a light look.

Ning Buwei: "..."

If the child's "mother" knew that his son was almost drenched to death by him when he was just born, he would instead mention things like sneaking his son to threaten Shen He... I would rather not think that this Chu is going to fight him.