26

Chapter 26

Ning Xiu hummed and cried, and he was holding him and twisting and twisting without stopping. At first, Ning Buwei was a little patient, patted his back lightly, and coaxed him in a low voice: "Go to sleep."

"Ah!" Ning Xiu's little face wrinkled into a ball, and his feet kicked the swaddle into a big bulge.

Ning Buwei looked at him suspiciously, "Hungry? Or thirsty?"

Ning Xiu clenched his fists tightly, but he didn't want to stay in his arms honestly, so he put him on the bed with a frown, but the child cried out.

Ning Bu was at a loss, thinking that he wanted to hug him, so he copied him again.

"Wow! Wow—" Ning Xiu was picked up by him, and he cried even harder.

Ning Buwei: "??"

He opened the swaddling clothes, he didn't pull or urinate, and there was no wound on his body. He got out of bed and poured water for him, feeding him with his favorite little yellow dog spoon.

Ning Xiu didn't drink it, he moved around in his arms, and sprinkled Ning Buwei.

He cut his fingers to feed his son blood, and the cry went up to a higher level, almost deafening Ning Buwei's ears.

The big devil ran out of patience, and reprimanded: "What do you want to do?"

Ning Xiu twisted and turned in the swaddling clothes, howling in anger, "Wow-wow-"

gooey - my gooey -

He only drank half of it before, and he would rather forget about it as soon as he was interrupted. As a result, after waking up from the bedwetting, his little head was not sober, and he only remembered that his father drank the whole bowl of mush he was thinking about. The more I thought about it, the more angry I became, and I started to lose my temper in the middle of the night.

It's a pity that his plausible accusation fell in the ears of the big devil, only ah ah and wah wah.

Ning Bu was convinced that raising children should not be spoiled, so he put Ning Xiu on the bed, folded his arms and looked at him coldly, "Cry, keep crying."

"Wow—" It wasn't fuzzy, Daddy didn't come to coax, Ning Xiu cried even more fiercely.

After half a stick of incense, Ning Xiu not only didn't stop, but cried more and more loudly.

can not stop at all.

I would rather not look at him coldly - I can't go any longer.

Seeing his son howling again, I'm afraid he's not going to suffocate himself to death.

Ning Buwei picked up his son with a dark face, and said solemnly: "I'm an adult and don't remember villains, don't think I'm afraid of you."

Ning Xiu burst into tears, choked on his saliva, and coughed violently.

Ning Buwei hurriedly stood up and patted him on the back, but he was afraid that he would be too strong to use force, so he held him and paced back and forth in circles in the narrow firewood room.

As he turned around, he thought: He is such a big devil who kills innocently and happily without blinking an eye, what did he do to be reduced to coaxing children in the middle of the night?

After thinking about it, I can only blame him for being too charming, and that affectionate fairy behaves in a way that is too maverick - without even seeing him, he "born" a child for him first.

It's a pity that no matter how irritable he is, he still has to patiently coax the little ancestor in his arms.

the other side.