174

Chapter 174 Wan Xuan (3)

    "Hiss, you've already remembered it, haven't you?" Three days later, Ning Buwei, who barely recovered all his memories, asked Chu Jun who was feeding Ning Xiu.

    Chu Jun helped Ning Xiu wipe the foam on his chin, and said calmly: "What?"

    Ning Buwei said with a serious face: "When I kissed you this morning, you didn't resist at all. I hugged you in the sea of ​​consciousness before. You are not happy."

    Ning Xiu opened his small mouth and did not wait for the next bite of food, so he raised his head blankly, "Kiss?"

    Chu Jun coughed lightly: "Listen, child."

    Ning Buwei hugged Ning Xiu put it on his lap, then covered his ears with his hands, narrowed his eyes and said, "When did you remember it? The time when you accidentally fell in love in the sea of ​​consciousness? The time I kissed you secretly? Or I think..."

    Ning Xiu watched the food in the spoon getting farther and farther away from him, and was wronged by his father covering his ears, sighed rather depressed, and protested seriously: "Xiaoshan~ want to eat Ah~"

    Under Ning Buwei's persecution, Chu Jun said in a calm and unhurried manner: "The time when I met God."

    Then he gracefully picked up his rice cereal and drank most of it.

    When Chu Jun felt that the taste was not right and put down the bowl, he met the shocked and hurt accusing gaze of Ning Xiu who was sitting on his lap.

    "Well, your surname is Chu, and you actually acted for me." Ning Buwei gritted his teeth angrily, picked up the bowl next to him and drank it down, and found that the taste was not right after he swallowed it. Repair the small bowl of rice paste.

    The last drop of rice paste dripped on the table.

    Because it was too hot just after it was served, he waited obediently. Ning Xiu, who had had time to drink the last sip of rice porridge, stared blankly at the small bowl emptied by his mother and father, and sat quietly on Ning Buwei's lap, aggrieved Tears were shed on the ground, and he choked up from time to time, as pitiful as he could be.

    Ning Buwei pointed at Chu Jun, and said angrily: "We have a lot of debts."

    After speaking, he picked up his son who kept dropping gold beans and went into the kitchen.

    After burning incense, Jiang Yizheng kicked him out because he almost set fire to the kitchen by mistake.

    Standing in front of the window, Ning Buwei solemnly reiterated: "I was really just careless!"

    ——

    "...If it wasn't for the medicine your three senior brothers took, you two wouldn't have woken up so quickly." Hao Zheng said: "But after all, the soul is damaged. Even if the memory is restored now, it will still be a little slow and abnormal occasionally on weekdays, such as accidentally drinking your son's rice cereal together."

    Shang Nuanwei tried not to laugh out loud, but He didn't hide his ridicule at all.

    "After a year or so of recuperation, nothing will happen." Hao Zheng said with a smile.

    Chu Jun nodded, staring at his chin and said, "Where's your beard?"

    Ning Buwei dared to swear to Heaven, for a moment, he saw the blue veins popping up on Hao Zheng's forehead.

    "Don't mention it, senior brother fought against Wang Bin in Shen Yueshan before, and he tricked him into burning half of his beard, so he had no choice but to shave it all off." Shang Nuanwei said with a smile: "How about it? A thousand years younger?"