120

Chapter 120 Yuquan (twenty)

Ning Buwei returned to the flying boat, just in time to meet Feng Zizhang who had just woken up.

"Father, are you alright?" Feng Zizhang seemed to be instantly rejoicing, and after walking around him, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Ning Buwei said, "What can I do?"

Feng Zizhang stretched his head out worriedly again, "That's too much respect for him—"

"He's fine too." Ning Buwei pulled him in by his collar, "Where are Xiaojiang and Ningxiu?"

"I haven't woken up yet." Feng Zizhang yawned, "You fought for three days and three nights, and Xiaoshan cried twice."

"Three days and three nights?" Ning Buwei was surprised for a moment, and when he came out of the Seven Killing Array and saw the morning light, he thought he had only played with Chu Jun for one night.

"Ang, your posture is so scary, I almost thought you two turned against each other - blah blah blah!" Feng Zizhang patted his mouth and whispered: "A dog can't spit out ivory, Tong Yan has no idea. Taboo, childish words have no taboo."

Ning Buwei looked at him, a "tong" who was almost twenty-five and not very smart, and patted his head, "Call Xiaojiang and the others to pack up."

Feng Zizhang's eyes lit up, "Father, are we leaving?"

"No." Ning Bu hooked the corners of his mouth happily, "Take you out to play."

After a stick of incense, Chu Jun fell into silence as he looked at the children of different heights and shorts in front of him, but with bright eyes.

"What did he say?" A bad premonition rose in Chu Jun's heart.

"Father said he went to find a place to end the calamity, and you will wait for him while we practice in the floating realm." Feng Zizhang said with a sad face: "I originally wanted to stop him, but when I turned around, my father disappeared. "

Ning Xiu lay on Chu Jun's arms and turned over, then pulled up his sleeve and covered him to continue to sleep.

Chu Jun sensed it with the sealed Taoist deed, and found that Ning Buwei was not too far away from them, but the spiritual power fluctuated greatly and frequently, and he was indeed preparing to break through the calamity.

Chu Jun looked at the expectant children and nodded calmly, "Okay."

In the eyes of Feng Zizhang and Jiang Yizheng's children, Jing and Taizun are beautiful, kind-hearted, and good-natured. No matter what they do, they are slow and slow. Not only has he never lost his temper, but he will help and intercede when he would rather not punish them.

A gentle and kind man.

It is definitely an easy thing to follow the Taizun experience.

From Feng Zizhang to Cui Yuanbai, and even Da Huang and Xiao Hei, who came in and waited to play, also thought so.

Until Chu Jun began to check their spiritual roots and cultivation one by one, several people gradually realized that it was not good.

Cui Yuanbai held out his chubby belly, and there was a bit of meat foam on the corner of his mouth, which he quietly licked off.

"Although it is a body of heavenly spirit, if you stay in the sword for too long, it will be more difficult than ordinary people to advance in the future." Chu Jun sealed up the Zifu where he refined less than one percent, "Yuan The cultivation base in the early stage of infancy has insufficient patience, if it is not controlled well, the true fire of Ziyan will gradually affect your temperament..."