177

Chapter 177 Chen City (3)

    "...It was a few months before Qian was rescued outside a village inhabited by mortals in Lifu. At the beginning, his soul was damaged and his memory was not complete. It was okay, but he probably remembered later, so he asked the people in the village to inform him. The Chongzheng League..."

    A young little monk looked at Ning Buwei and Chu Jun nervously, and retorted several times because he was too nervous.

    Soon the elder of Wu Shizong came and waved him to go aside, the little monk was relieved.

    This elder should be very senior in Wushizong. He saluted Chu Jun and said, "Nephew Meng Wan has met Master Uncle...and Fellow Daoist Ning."

    Chu Jun motioned him not to be too polite.

    "Shen Zong mainly deals with the various matters of the Chongzheng League. Many sect families have different opinions on this matter. The Cui family has united with several sects to push us to hand over Xie Jiu..." Meng Wan Gan smiled and said: "You two also know that the entire Seventeen States are waiting for prosperity. If Xie Jiu is disposed of rashly, it may cause dissatisfaction with the Cui family and other aristocratic families. It is not appropriate to stay in Wushizong. We heard that Ning Fellow Daoist and him used to be close friends, so we dared to invite the two of you here..."

    Most importantly, who knows if he will continue to cause harm to the Seventeen States without letting go, or will be taken away by the Cui family and buried ... Letting go of hidden dangers and making a statement from the bottom of my heart, I just don't want to deal with Xie Jiu, a hot potato.

    After pushing and pushing, it naturally reached Ning Buwei and Chu Jun.

    Not only blocked the mouths of the major sects of the Chongzheng League, but also gave Ning Bu a big favor in Chu Jun's face, I have to say that Shenxi handled this matter very well.

    Ning Buwei sighed again, "Look at the apprentices that Chu Linyuan has accepted."

    He felt bad when he thought about the few kids at home who had to be watched by someone to do their homework.

    Chu Jun squeezed his palm, and said to Meng Wan, "Take us to see first."

    "Okay, Master, Fellow Daoist Ning, this way please." Meng Wan hurriedly led the way.

    "Don't be nervous." Chu Jun sent a voice transmission to him as he walked.

    Ning Buwei hooked his index finger with his little finger, hid it under the wide sleeves of the two of them, and snorted, "I'm not nervous."

    Although he spoke lightly, the moment he saw Xie Jiu, he still felt nervous. Slightly heavy.

    He probably used some kind of transformation technique to slightly change his appearance before, but now that the transformation technique has dissipated, Ning Buwei finally found the former appearance of Cui Ci from his eyebrows and eyes.

    His face was extremely pale, his eyes were dull and dull, his body was so thin that even his clothes looked very thin, and there was a look of tiredness that could not be hidden between his brows.

    Seeing Ning Buwei, he was surprised for a moment, then understood, and said in a hoarse voice: "They actually pushed me, this hot potato, to you."

    Ning Buwei pulled out the chair and sat opposite him. He turned his mouth around for a while, and finally he called out the other person's name calmly, "Cui Ci."

    Xie Jiu twitched the corner of his mouth, "You changed your name to Ning Buwei, why do you still call me by my old name? "

    I... I didn't know that you went to Ningcheng to look for me." Ning Buwei looked at the trance that flashed across Xie Jiu's face, and paused, "Later, the Cui family said that you were missing, and I I went to Xun Mansion to search many times, but found nothing."