52

Chapter 52

Chu Jun took off the several secret talismans and put them on Ning Buwei's shoulder.

Ning Buwei frowned, "You—"

"Silence." Chu Jun said in a low voice, a gust of wind whistled past the gap, he casually stretched out his hand and grabbed it, and a strong blue light burst out between his fingers.

"Caught." Chu Jun lowered his eyes and looked at the stream of light in his palm, and the surrounding environment changed suddenly.

Ning Buwei looked around, and found that the surrounding is boundless void, illusory, time and space seem to be stagnant here, and it seems to be distorting rapidly, leaving people nowhere to settle.

On the combination, the primordial spirit can enter the void, and the breaths can pass thousands of years, or thousands of years can pass with only one breath.

Chu Jun looked at Ning Buwei who suddenly appeared beside him, and was stunned, "Why did you come in?"

Ning Buwei had followed Ning Xing far into the void, so he naturally knew what it was like, narrowed his eyes to look at Chu Jun, and said sadly, "Cultivator of the Jindan period?"

Chu Jun cleared his throat, "It's dangerous here, follow me closely."

As soon as he finished speaking, thousands of dazzling blue lights suddenly appeared in the void, wrapping towards the two souls from all directions. It seemed to be extremely slow, but in the blink of an eye, they arrived in front of them.

Chu Jun raised a Tai Chi mark in his palm and waved his sleeves out.

The moment the Tai Chi mark touched the blue light, it suddenly jumped hundreds of times, and countless crimson spiritual powers were interwoven into a fine net, which suddenly gathered into countless crimson dots, and suddenly turned into thousands of crimson auras. , under the blessing of Taiji Yin, each took the shape of countless gossips, trapping the blue light that was trying to be combined in various places.

The dazzling aura exploded in the void, Ning Buwei only felt a shock in his heart, and there was a stench in his throat, but out of the corner of the light, he caught a glimpse of a person holding a sword and coming straight to his Primordial Spirit brow.

Ning Buwei squinted his eyes, just as he was activating the spiritual power in his body, he was firmly pressed down by a hand, and then his waist tightened, and he was thrown out, and countless crimson spiritual powers extended to him. Hold it firmly and wrap it tightly.

He looked at the red rope that was wrapped around his waist at an unknown time. He was silent for a moment. When he looked up, he saw that the two primordial spirits, one black and one red, were fighting to each other in the void. Shadow, and the Taiji Seal was firmly suspended at the top, and countless crimson auras trapped the blue light with nowhere to go.

Ning Buwei only reached the peak of God Transformation after five hundred years of cultivation. It was the first time I saw Yuanshen fighting in the void. At first I felt dazzled. The connection between the Primordial Spirit is quite deep, and he can barely see it.

Even if Ning Buwei has only reached the level of qi refining now, he still has the vision in the spirit-transforming stage, transforming spirits into the void, and watching the Theravada cultivator's primordial spirit fighting techniques. Such good things are hard to come by, even if he sits cross-legged. , closed his eyes, opened his mind, and began to watch the battle and gain insight.

The spiritual power of the fighting technique remnants alone is dozens of times more intense than the outside world, and it is cheap and not a bastard.

Chu Jun didn't expect to drag Ning Buwei's primordial spirit into the void together. When fighting with the blue light, he had to be distracted to look at Ning Buwei. It turned out that this kid actually started to comprehend and cultivate without seeing any place. He was so angry and funny, but he still threw a few sword qi to protect him.