171

Chapter 171 What I Want (Part 2) (1)

    Some monks who are all soldiers have already revealed their magic weapons and are ready to fight to the death with the dragon that suddenly appeared.

    Unexpectedly, the huge and terrifying dragon suddenly stopped in the sky above them, and with a "poof" weeping, it suddenly became smaller, landed on the Tiantao ruler, and even groaned.

    The monk who was preparing to fight: "..."

    After several muffled bangs, Ning Buwei fell into silence as he looked at the four wretched cubs, big and small, and the little black dragon who was still crying.

    "Hey, hey, hey~" The little black dragon climbed up to Rhubarb's shoulder tearfully and coiled himself up, tears streaming down his face.

    Rhubarb reached out and touched its small horn, "Oh, why are you crying like this?"

    This must be such a horrible thing.

    Yang Lingzhu stuffed a elixir into Xiao Hei's mouth, and said in a low voice, "It flies too fast, making tears in the face of the wind."

    Da Huang: "...Oh."

    "Father! We were covered in blood all the way from Louzhou Wheezing monsters!" Feng Zizhang was terrified, "They can fly just like monks, and they won't let go if they stick to them, they are even more terrifying than the vine-man in Linjiang City before!"

    "They can eat people and even shake their bones! "Jiang Yizheng rubbed his arms vigorously, "It's the same as eating chicken legs!"

    "It won't kill you, but it will turn into ashes with a real fire and turn into pussy meat after a while." Cui Yuanbai looked a little frustrated.

    Ning Buwei said with a sullen face: "When is this and you still dare to run around?"

    Feng Zizhang and the others lowered their heads guiltyly, and Jiang Yizheng whispered: "We are worried about you and Taizun..."

    Ning I don't want to scold others with a serious face, but seeing their pitiful and disheveled appearances, I suddenly felt a little unbearable, and said angrily: "Next time you dare to run around, I will break your legs!" The

    children nodded obediently .

    Xie Changming, who watched enthusiastically, touched his leg, and whispered to Xie Jiangnan: "You see, his father only scares and frightens, but my father really beats me. I broke my leg twice."

    Xie Zhi heard the sound darkly Looking at him, Xie Jiangnan quickly covered his mouth, "You can just say a few words."

    "Woooo!" Xie Changming suddenly struggled violently.

    "Say you, you still haven't—" Xie Jiangnan suddenly realized that there was something wrong with his expression, and quickly let go of his hand.

    "Heaven, heaven!" Xie Jiangnan pointed to the top and shouted in horror.

    I saw countless scarlet formations appearing in the originally dark sky, and the layers hidden in it were like huge waves in the sea, and the piercing and sharp thunder and lightning were like violent beasts. Wherever they went, both monks and houses were instantly wiped out. The blood fiends who were chasing and killing the monks received the power of the blood formation, and their speed increased instantly, and their number continued to increase, almost all of them were obliterated by the dark scarlet things as far as they could see.

    "Oops, the blood array has risen! Find a place to hide!" Big Huang said loudly.

    For powerful monks like Hao Zheng, Shang Nuanwei, etc., once the spiritual power barrier is released, it can not only protect themselves, but also protect many high-level monks around them; people like Qing Mian and Shen Xi can barely protect themselves and those close to them. The disciples at the office; Xie Jiangnan and other monks at the same time as Xie Wen, it was already very difficult to protect themselves -