73

Chapter 73: On Taoism (6)

Although he was deliberately threatening to vent his anger, he carried a little vague and ambiguous thoughts in it.

After all, there are countless people who would rather not be intimidated by threats, and have never threatened others at every turn, saying that if you don't explain it, you will be ruined.

In the end, he just wanted to tease people and make people feel bored, but he didn't want Chu Jun to "cooperate" like this, which was obviously abnormal, but made him feel that he was taking advantage of others' danger.

Ning Buwei snorted, wrapped his collar tightly, and when he got up, he slid the body talisman down, "Don't say pull it down."

Chu Jun sat up and stretched out his hand to loosen the tightly wrapped collar, "It's not that I didn't tell you, it's because I don't remember."

Ning Buwei frowned, "Don't remember?"

"I made a mistake in my practice, and now my memory has become a bit confusing." Chu Jun raised his eyes and looked at him, "When you stopped me on the mountainside before, I...remembered something."

Uneasy and even uncontrollable.

For some reason, Ning Buwei recalled the "Ning Chengfeng" that Chu Jun shouted not long ago, and his heart suddenly jumped.

He was reminded of the old affair with Wanli by the azure light, and then he cut the heart and the devil to put it down completely, but it was young and affectionate. I don't remember, and he never mentioned it.

But now, a rare secret expectation surged from the bottom of his heart, and he almost harshly smothered that expectation in the bud.

"You—" He stared at Chu Jun, his voice cold, "what do you remember?"

Chu Jun lowered his eyes, his voice was a little dull, "I'm waiting for you."

Ning Buwei suddenly felt his throat tighten, "Wait for what am I doing?"

Chu Jun frowned slightly, and after a long time said, "...waiting for you to come back."

'Don't run around, I'll be back in half a month at most. '

But he seemed to have waited for a long time, and he did not wait for anyone.

Ning Bu cleared his throat because of his complicated expression, "Apart from this, what do you remember about the present?"

"You gave me a son." Chu Jun recalled: "We have four children and a dog to keep... You like mahogany, someone is trying to trick you, Ning Xiu is unstable now, you can't use too much Spiritual power--"

"I gave birth to a son for you?" Ning Buwei interrupted him.

Chu Jun looked calm, "Isn't it?"

Ning Buwei smiled slightly, "You remembered wrongly, your son was born to you."

A trace of doubt appeared on Chu Jun's face.

Although Ning Buwei was full of nonsense, he was actually confused. He turned around and said, "I haven't seen Ning Xiu for a long time, I'll go see him."

Chu Jun took him to the next door.

It was about midnight, Ning Xiu was sound asleep, a small ball was nestled in the soft quilt, his face was flushed red, he didn't know what he was dreaming, and he was still smiling.

Since Ning Xiu was born, it was the first time that Ning Buwei had been separated from him for so long. It was inevitable that he had some thoughts. He reached out to pick up his son, stared at him for a long time, reached out to squeeze his face, poked his stomach, and weighed his weight again. The little guy is really fat.