67

Chapter 67

In the huge ice cave, the chill was piercing to the bone, and a dozen women huddled in the corner, looking terrified.

A person who could not see her appearance came over, grabbed a woman and dragged him out.

"No! Please don't! Help - Miss Sang, help!" The woman screamed and struggled, her skirt hooked on the ice cubes, and with a "scoff" sound, she was torn open, and the blood from the wound was on the ice. His face faded quickly.

"Who the hell are you!?" Sang Yun was frail and couldn't stand the cold, but he still struggled to open his eyes after hearing the cry for help.

The man smiled strangely: "Sang Yun... don't worry, it will be your turn soon."

"If you dare to make trouble in Leyuan City, Zanghailou will not let you go." Sang Yun supported the stone and tried to stand up, but she couldn't make up her mind, and a girl next to her reached out and helped her up.

Sang Yun nodded in thanks to her, and walked slowly to the man, "No matter what you want to do, I'll do it for her."

The girl who was so frightened that she burst into tears was stunned, and even the man was stunned for a moment, and then laughed loudly: "You come for her? Hahaha, you know what I want to do and you want to come for her? Sang Yun , you're a good person, too!"

Sang Yun shook his head, as if he didn't want to talk to him, "You only say yes and no."

"Okay!" The man sneered, threw the woman he was holding onto the ground, reached out and grabbed Sang Yun's arm and pulled it out, Sang Yun staggered behind him.

The woman who fell to the ground hurriedly crawled back into the crowd, sobbing and covering the wound on her leg.

"Miss Sang!" The woman who had just helped Sangyun shouted, but the person next to her covered her mouth.

"Don't shout, Yinan! What if he comes back again?"

Yinan turned her head, but it was Gu Qiu who had just been replaced by Sang Yun. She patted the other's hand and frowned, "It was Miss Sang who saved you!"

With tears still on Gu Qiu's face, he said with trembling lips: "I am naturally grateful to Miss Sang...but I want to live! It was not you who was dragged out just now..."

Someone next to him said in a low voice: "Don't talk! Be careful of attracting that person again!"

Yinan turned her head away and stopped looking at her, looking worriedly at the direction Sang Yun left.

After an unknown time, the silver bell rang, and the girls huddled in the corner knew that someone had been kidnapped again. Sure enough, a flash of light flashed, and there were three more women in front of them.

Surely she was about to cry and panic again. Gu Qiu had just escaped the catastrophe, so he didn't care, so he deliberately hid behind him. Who knew that the cave was very quiet, so she couldn't help but look up and looked stunned.

The three women are all tall and slender, the woman in white has a stunning appearance but a cold expression, as if the sacred lotus in the snow-capped mountains cannot be profaned, and the woman in black has a cold and threatening look, which makes people feel inexplicably dangerous. The woman squatting in front of her—

Gu Qiu met her almond eyes and took a step back in fright, "What are you doing?"

Pei Heguang handed her the handkerchief in his hand and smiled brightly, "I think you are injured, here it is."

Gu Qiu hesitated for a moment, then stretched out his hand to take the handkerchief, "Thanks a lot."

"Have you ever met a girl named Sang Yun?" Pei Heguang asked, looking at the group of women.