46

Chapter 46

Timeless good deeds.

"Put them in jail first." Shen Ze waved his hand and signaled his men to take Feng Zizhang and Jiang Yizheng down.

Feng Zizhang was punched in the left face, and one of his eyes was so swollen that he couldn't open it. Jiang Yizheng was supporting him, but a disciple violently pulled him away.

"I can't die, hurry up!"

Jiang Yizheng staggered forward, gritted his teeth, but didn't reply.

Shen Ze smiled and looked at Lu Shen, who was dragged up behind him. He tilted his head and asked the person next to him, "What is the name of the new cook in Ruogu Fengling canteen?"

"It seems to be Xie, hey, what is Xie?" The man frowned.

Lu Shen's face was ugly, "What did you ask him for?"

"Look at how stunning that cook looks to make my junior brother Lu worry so much." Shen Ze snorted.

Lu Shen suppressed his anger and said, "Daoyou Xie and I are gentlemen's friends, don't slander us!"

Shen Ze raised his eyebrows, sat on the chair with Erlang's legs up, raised his eyebrows and said, "You're not interested in him?"

Lu Shen said coldly: "It has nothing to do with you, the two fellow Daoists just now are also innocent, you are just looking for money."

"I'm not only interested in money, but I'm also interested in looks." Shen Ze hooked the corner of his mouth, "Bring me the cook named Xie!"

"Shen Ze!" Lu Shen angrily took out his life sword, "Don't deceive people too much!"

Shen Ze rubbed his palms and laughed, "Come here, let's get out of the way, I want to see how capable he is!"

Lu Shen looks quite good, but his skills are really average. He was slapped on the back by Shen Ze's sword before he made ten moves. Then someone stretched his foot and stumbled, and he fell to the ground.

"Shen Guanshi, the chef surnamed Xie brought it." A disciple stepped forward and said.

"Oh? That's right, bring it here." Shen Ze kicked Lu Shen's stomach, kicking the man to the point of spitting blood.

"Fellow Daoist Lu!" Jiang Yizheng grabbed the railing suddenly.

Although she and Feng Zizhang were locked up, they happened to see the outside from the iron railings. Seeing Lu Shen's miserable state, both of them were indignant.

At this moment, someone walked in from outside.

This man is tall and tall, with clear eyebrows, a warm temperament, and a pair of peach blossom eyes. Even wearing a gray robe can't hide his temperament at all, making it hard to believe that he is just an ordinary cook.

When he came in, he was obviously stunned for a moment when he saw this scene, and then clasped his fists to Shen Ze who was sitting on the main seat: "Thank you for the wine in the Xialing cafeteria, I heard that Director Shen is looking for me?"

"Thank you for the wine?" Shen Ze raised his eyebrows and glanced at him, "He looks really good."

Xie Jiu glanced at him calmly, "Mr. Shen is praised."

Jiang Yizheng looked at this person outside, feeling a little familiar, and asked Feng Zizhang next to him in a low voice, "Have we met this person somewhere?"

Although Feng Zizhang can open only one eye, his eyes are not bad, and he said in surprise, "The person we kidnapped from the Yunzhongmen Xingjie Hall?"