175

Chapter 175 Chen City (1)

    When the last heavy snow fell in the northwest, Ning Buwei and Chu Jun returned to Chencheng, Shangzhou, Xunfu with a few children.

    Although Ning Buwei was born here for five years, his memory of this place is very vague except for Ning Gu and Li Xiaohan.

    But now it seems that this not-so-big city is well preserved, with black tiles, white walls and bluestone roads. , the snow is still falling on the northwest side, but the spring is already blooming here.

    Under the clear blue sky, the wind is warm and the grass is green. Cui Yuanbai ran forward with a kite in his hand. Xiao Hei was flying higher than the kite in the sky. Ning Xiu followed with his short legs. At the back, he was about to fall, but was picked up by a big yellow dog running by and thrown on his back.

    Thanks to Shang Nuanwei's stimulation, Rhubarb finally turned back into a dog in a rage, and resolutely rejected Ning Buwei's request to exchange himself for Xuan Tie.

    Jiang Yi was weaving garlands with willow branches with Yangling Bamboo, Feng Zizhang jumped off the flying sword, excitedly said: "Father! Great! There should be Chencheng in front!"

    Ning Buwei stretched his waist and turned his head He said to Chu Jun: "Let me just say, this is very close to Chencheng, so there is no need to take a flying boat."

    Chu Jun took off the willow leaves from his hair, "Do you still remember where your home is?

    " Of course I remember." Ning Buwei swore: "At least I have lived here for five years."

    A quarter of an hour later, Ning Buwei stood in front of the intersection in the city, staring at the almost identical houses around him in a daze.

    "Daddy, where is our home? Where is it?" Cui Yuanbai asked him impatiently.

    Ning Xiu patted Rhubarb's head, and was also anxious, "Every family, where are you tired, where are you?"

    Rhubarb shook his big furry ears, "How do I know, you ask your father."

    So Ning Xiu was very upset. Twirling her body obediently, she looked at Ning Buwei, "Daddy, where are you?"

    Ning Buwei silently turned his head to look at Chu Jun.

    Chu Jun said quietly: "Although I am old and have a bad memory, it should be this way."

    After speaking, he walked towards the intersection on the right with his hands behind his back.

    "..." Ning Buwei knew it.

    Ning Mansion's house is considered the most luxurious courtyard in Chencheng. Although it is completely incomparable with the main house in Ningcheng, and barely the size of Danhuai Courtyard, it is very reassuring.

    In a sense, this is Ning Buwei's real house.

    He stood in front of the gate, the nine-leaf lotus between his brows shone slightly, and a faint blue restraint appeared on the gate, and then the gate slowly opened to both sides to welcome their master who hadn't returned for many years.

    A group of restless kids rushed in without waiting for Ning Buwei to speak.

    "If you don't want to be here, the house in Licheng is still empty, and Wushizong Yijianfeng is also here—" Chu Jun held his hand, "or wherever you want to go."

    Ning Buwei His eyes fell on the threshold that was completely protected by the magic circle, "Just here, there are many people in other places, but here is deserted and crowded, but it is clean."