9

Chapter 9:Starfall (9)

"What is that!?" Someone in the transport building stuck his head out of the window and looked out.

The monks on the street also raised their heads and looked at the behemoth that suddenly appeared in the air. It looked like a giant vine, towering into the clouds, and countless vines grew and spread from the top, forming almost instantly. A huge umbrella covered the sky and the sun, covering the entire Linjiang City under the umbrella formed by the vines.

"Where is the evildoer here!" An angry shout erupted from the sky above Linjiang City, and the endless river was turbulent in an instant. The monk with a slightly lower cultivation base couldn't bear this huge pressure, and hurriedly took back the divine sense that was released. .

"It's Venerable Dulu from the Four Seasons Hall!" Someone said in surprise, "The Venerable Dulu was actually disturbed?"

Dulu didn't reveal his true face, just shouted angrily, which instantly calmed the panicked monks in the city.

Venerable Dulu is already a cultivator in the refining stage. Although it is not as famous as Venerable Difficult Books, he is also famous on the Heavenly Secret List. In the whole of Zhongzhou, Linjiang City can develop to the current level of prosperity, and it can still be held. The Linjiang Conference, which all seventeen states are flocking to, is entirely dependent on the protection of Venerable Dulu.

However, the demon vine was not afraid of crossing the deer at all, and even more arrogantly soared more than a hundred feet, rushing the surrounding shops and restaurants to pieces, and the monks with low cultivation base fled for a while, and there were also mortals who couldn't escape and were smashed. Beneath the ruins, screams and cries could be heard incessantly.

It was like provocatively provoking Watanaga.

"The disciples of the Four Seasons Hall will form a formation with me to defend against the enemy!" A woman dressed in pale yellow clothes shouted, Yu Jian was hanging in the air, and before the sound fell, thousands of yellow streamers gathered from Linjiang City. Come.

"It's Mei Luoxue, the main hall of the Four Seasons Hall!" Someone exclaimed.

The disciples of the Four Seasons Hall stood with their swords hanging, waiting for Mei Luoxue's order.

"The four hall masters in spring, summer, autumn and winter obey the orders! The four o'clock eradication of the demon formation!" Mei Luoxue sacrificed her own magic weapon, a bright yellow lamp, covering the demon vine, and the scorching air blasted out.

"There is a real fire in the heart of the earth in the falling snow lamp, but it is the first time I have seen evil spirits and evil spirits!" A young man in a white robe said excitedly.

"Chu Xin!" A young man in a white robe who was slightly older than him grabbed him, "Let's go quickly, the elders have ordered us to go back!"

"But I still want to watch it for a while, Uncle Shi, just watch it for a while, okay?" The young man named Chu Xin stood on the roof and watched the great array of people in the Four Seasons Hall with great interest, and pouted, "This is The Four Seasons Exorcism Array is well-known, and in my opinion, it is not as good as our Wushi Sect's Evil Execution Array."

"Chu Xin." The youth's tone sank, "Now is not the time to be fooling around."

Chu Xin snorted and reluctantly followed him and flew away with Yu Jian.

The four o'clock demon eradication formation has been completed, and there is even a falling snow lamp sitting in the town. It is bound to cut down the roots of the demon vine. Some monks who were still panicked probably felt that the victory was settled, and they simply watched the battle from far away.