82

Chapter 82 Floating in the Air (3)

"Ah~ ah da~ ah~" Ning Xiu shouted excitedly in the direction of Chu Jun, struggling in Jiang Yizheng's arms.

mother~mother~mother~

I haven't seen Chu Jun for three months, and Ning Xiu obviously misses him very much.

Chu Jun's calm and indifferent gaze was taken back from Ning Buwei, and the next moment he appeared in front of Ning Xiu, reaching out and hugging his son.

Ning Buwei: "..."

He doesn't even look at me, what does he mean?

I didn't even question him about his suspended animation for three months. Isn't he just a little flower demon, and he was so angry that he didn't even look at me?

Ning Buwei had a displeased face, and in the eyes of the little flower demon, he had murderous intentions. He looked in the direction of Chu Jun and said in a mournful voice: "Jinghe Taizun! I am Hua Ran who was taken care of by you five hundred years ago. Please save me!"

Chu Jun hugged Ning Xiu and looked at the flower demon with his face, silent for a moment, "I don't remember."

Hua Ran was dumbfounded and said: "I stayed with you on the top of the hill for a whole year."

Ning Buwei was originally just unhappy, but as soon as these words came out, his face turned black.

"Hua Ran." Chu Jun nodded, "It turned out to be you."

Feng Zizhang, Jiang Yizheng and others: "..."

You don't look like you remember at all, my dear!

Hua Ran was ecstatic, relying on Chu Jun to be here, he got up boldly, and said shyly: "Accompanying you day and night, Hua Ran never dares to forget, and always remember your teachings, wait here. You come back."

Ning Buwei put a knife on his neck, and the force directly pressed the little flower demon to the ground again, staring at him without a smile, "Oh? Then tell me, why do you stay with me day and night? Got him? What did he teach?"

Hua Ran was so frightened that his face was pale, and he asked Chu Jun for help with his eyes, but the other party didn't mean to save him at all, he could only sob bitterly: "I, I, day and night, accompanied the Taizun and waited for the wind to come. "

Ning Buwei's hand holding the knife froze, and then Hua Ran continued: "Five hundred years ago, I didn't have my wisdom, but a nameless wild flower on the top of the mountain. The wind blew off my stem. Help me up and teach me to be strong."

Ning Buwei: "..."

Chu Jun held Ning Xiu, who had gained a lot of weight, with a calm expression.

Feng Zizhang's eyes were blank, and he whispered, "It's so complicated."

Hua Ranyan watched the murderous intent of the terrifying man in front of him fade away, and before he could breathe a sigh of relief, he heard Jing and Taizun suddenly say, "What were you doing just now?"

Hua Ran succumbed to Ning Buwei's lewd power and did not dare to publicly accuse him, so he could only say, "No...nothing."

He looked so guilty, and even tugged at his tattered jacket with red eyes.

Ning Buwei felt that this little monster was really a little bit awkward.

Who knew that Chu Jun just glanced at him lightly, then looked at Hua Ran, and said, "I'll come back to you later."

Hua Ran was instantly ecstatic, "Hua Ran must be here waiting for Taizun!"

Chu Jun nodded slightly, hugged Ning Xiu and said to Ning Buwei: "Ride the wind."