119

Chapter 119 Yuquan (Nineteen)

Ning Buwei was so tired that he lay on Chu Jun's body at the end, his head drooping and motionless.

Chu Jun slowly and methodically helped him sort out the somewhat disorganized and slightly irritable spiritual power.

Rather than being too lazy to pay attention to him, Ning continued to droop his head without saying a word.

Chu Jun stretched out his hand and squeezed his neck lightly, and said warmly, "Have you remembered everything?"

Ning Buwei's head drooped in a different direction, and patted his hand lazily.

Chu Jun was helpless and continued to patiently sort out his spiritual power.

Ning Buwei slept peacefully on his soul, like an octopus pulling on Chu Jun.

"Chengfeng." Chu Jun was calling him.

Ning Buwei frowned, but before opening his eyes, his face was supported and pinched lightly, "Chengfeng, they are all back."

Ning Buwei opened his eyes reluctantly, bit his palm in one bite, and gritted his teeth hard.

Chu Jun smiled, "Did you study with Ning Xiu?"

Ning Buwei glared at him, let go of his mouth, and simply returned to his place.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Ning Xiu standing up on the railing of the bed. The little boy was wearing custard and custard clothes, and then staggered towards him and Chu Jun.

Ning Xiu staggered two steps, then staggered, Ning Buwei and Chu Jun stretched out a hand to help him almost at the same time.

Ning Xiu was supported by a big hand on one side, raised his small head and shouted at them in a milky voice, "Father~Father~"

Both Ning Buwei and Chu Jun froze in place.

"Da!" Ning Xiu grinned at them both.

Chu Jun first came back to his senses and touched Ning Xiu's little head, "Well, call again."

Ning Xiu jumped happily, but didn't jump up much, and then shouted to Chu Jun: "Da~"

Chu Jun reached out and squeezed his face.

Ning Xiu proudly puffed out his belly, reached out and patted Ning Buwei, who was still standing there.

Ning Buwei picked him up, "Son, shout again."

"Da~" Ning Xiu cried out.

Ning Buwei turned his head and asked Chu Jun, "Did he just call me dad?"

Chu Jun nodded.

Ning Buwei held Ning Xiu up and kissed him hard, then turned his head and stared at Chu Jun sadly, "My son calls my father, what should you say?"

Chu Jun looked puzzled and innocent, "Huh? Didn't he call my father?"

Ning Buwei said proudly: "I taught him to call your mother since he was a child, how could it be you who called him?"

"Oh, so it was you who taught me." Chu Jun smiled slightly.

Ning Bu was choked up, plus the unpleasantness of the previous relationship, he narrowed his eyes and stared at him.

It just so happened that a few big ones from Feng Zizhang came in. Ning Buwei shoved Ning Xiu to Feng Zizhang, pointed at Chu Jun and said, "Come on, come out."

Feng Zizhang and Jiang Yizheng were taken aback by Ning Buwei's very unkind look. They thought they were having a conflict, and were about to persuade them when they saw Chu Jun brushing his sleeves, calmly and calmly. Follow Ning Buwei to go out.