124

Chapter 124 Yuquan (twenty-four)

Feng Zizhang blew out the candle, then squatted on the ground to make up the last stroke of the formation in the room, shrouded the entire room in a barrier, and then took out an inconspicuous small porcelain bottle from the ring.

The little mushroom lay on his shoulder and shook the mushroom umbrella.

Feng Zizhang reached out and touched it, and whispered, "Don't be afraid, he can't hurt us now."

After speaking, he silently recited the formula, and the whole person disappeared into the room, only a small porcelain bottle stood quietly on the table.

The space inside the vase was about the same size as the room Feng Zizhang was living in now, but there was nothing inside, except for a man covered in blood lying half-dead on the ground, with his limbs firmly pinned to the ground by golden talismans.

Feng Zizhang approached him cautiously, and then heard a hoarse laugh.

"You finally figured it out?" Chu Xin struggled violently, and the blood from the wound slowly smeared out again.

Feng Zizhang didn't dare to get too close, and stared at him vigilantly, "What did you figure out?"

"Kill me." Chu Xin stared at him gloomily, "I want your life over and over again, if it wasn't for this stinky mushroom suddenly appearing last time, you would be a waste person without spiritual roots and dantian. So you don't even plan to kill me?"

Feng Zizhang subconsciously touched his neck again.

Before, he was controlled by Chu Xin and almost had his spiritual roots cut off, but Xiao Mushroom didn't know where the courage came from to help him block the blow, and half of the mushroom umbrella was cut off. Chu Xin, who was seriously injured, was trapped in this unknown magic weapon.

He originally planned to confess this matter to his father, but he didn't know why, so he didn't say it out, and he hid the porcelain vase and the Chu Xin in it all the way in fear, but his father and Taizun didn't even find it.

"I don't want to kill you." Feng Zizhang shook his head slowly after hearing him ask.

Chu Xin sneered twice, "You want to slowly torture me to death? As expected of the person who recognized the big devil as his father."

Feng Zizhang frowned, "I didn't want to torture you."

"You have the ability to let me go!" Chu Xin struggled again, his face twisted in pain.

"I'm not capable." Feng Zizhang shook his head, "If I let you go, you will definitely kill me."

Chu Xin roared angrily, "You neither kill me nor let me go, what are you thinking!?"

Feng Zizhang shook his head blankly, "I haven't thought about it yet."

Chu Xin's face was blank for a moment, and then he was furious, "Feng Zizhang, you idiot! You don't dare to kill! You idiot! Coward! Useless trash!"

Feng Zizhang grabbed him by the neck, the blue veins on the back of his hand burst out, and the ice pick formed by spiritual power pointed directly at the center of Chu Xin's eyebrows.

Chu Xin gritted his teeth, but there was a mocking smile on his face.

Feng Zizhang stared at him with red eyes, and let go of his hand suddenly, and even the ice pick disappeared instantly.

"...You're right, I'm a piece of shit." Feng Zizhang stared down at him, his handsome face full of frustration, "I'm indecisive, stupid and cowardly, and I always want to be a good person out of time, but I just keep getting involved. Others, apart from having better luck than others, are simply useless."