107

Chapter 107 Yuquan (4)

In the end, after discussion, Chu Jun finally spent some time sculpting another flying boat, but the time was in a hurry and it was not exquisite, but fortunately the space was very large, enough for children to make noise in it.

Cui Yuanbai had probably been locked up in the Ziyan Dao for too long. He especially liked to run around, chasing Da Huang and Xiao Hei and jumping up and down. Ning Xiu wanted to join in with great interest. He dragged Feng Zizhang.

Feng Zizhang was tired, panting, lying on the ground sweating profusely, and waved at Cui Yuanbai, "I...I can't do it anymore, let me rest for a while."

Cui Yuanbai grabbed his arm, "Brother, play with me for a while."

"Ah~" Ning Xiu stood up staggeringly and patted Cui Yuanbai's arm.

Huanhuan brother, let's play together~

Cui Yuanbai reached out and touched his head, "You are too short to leave, just sit and watch us play."

Ning Xiu refused to give up, he followed Cui Yuanbai and walked forward, "Ah da~"

I'm great too~

run... so fast~

In the end, because he was in a hurry, he just took two steps before he fell to the ground and hit his forehead. Because of his short arms and short legs, he couldn't get up.

Yang Lingzhu, who was healing and meditating, was closest to him and reached out to help him up.

Ning Xiu still had two tears hanging on her eyelashes, holding her arm and looking up at her.

Yang Lingzhu didn't know whether to laugh or talk, so he simply stared at him expressionlessly.

As a result, Ning Xiu gave her a milky smile, reached out and patted the small sachet hanging around his neck, "Ah~ ah~"

Yang Lingzhu realized that he understood what he meant, and nodded to the little doll, "You're welcome."

Ning Xiu tilted his head and pointed at her tassel earrings, "Yah~ah?"

So pretty~ can I touch it?

The little guy looked at her with bright eyes, cute and cute, Yang Lingzhu hesitated for a while, then reached out and hugged him.

Ning Xiu reached out and touched her earring lightly, and happily spoke to her: "Ah~"

so soft~

Yang Lingzhu lowered her head and looked at her ring, which were filled with boring things like herbal medicine and medical books, not very suitable for children. The little puppet the size of a slap was playing, and pointed to her, "Ah~"

Sister Lingling, let's play together~ He is my good friend~

Yang Lingzhu looked down at the puppet, and couldn't tell what material it was made of, but the bones and joints were very realistic, and even the facial features and hair were the same as real people, even wearing cute little duck clothes, looking... ...extremely weird.

Very uncomfortable.

Yang Lingzhu frowned and stretched out his hand to Ning Xiu: "Can I take a closer look?"

Ning Xiu hesitated, but finally put the puppet into her palm, "Da~"

You can't eat it~

Yang Lingzhu squeezed the puppet, and penetrated a little spiritual power into it. It was found that the puppet had all the internal organs. When she was stunned, the puppet's eyes narrowed. She was startled, and the puppet fell from her hand. .