83

Chapter 83: Floating in the Air (4)

Ning Xiu clings to Chu Jun and doesn't let go. He doesn't think it's hard to be clean, and he lies leisurely on the roof watching the stars.

He pinched the lotus bead and aimed it at the moon, squinting his eyes to see the crystal petal veins inside.

Five hundred and one year and three months of practice... tsk.

He clearly remembered it, but he never asked him why he missed the appointment. Maybe he didn't care.

If you don't care, why wait for him in Xiaoqiushan for a year? Now give him this bead and say something specious.

Ning not to be a little unable to see through him.

However, Chu Jun is deeply thoughtful, and he is an old man who has lived for more than a thousand years... Cough, old man, it is normal that he can't see through.

Ning Buwei used a little spiritual power to wrap the bead and dangle it in front of his eyes. No matter what, this thing is precious, and he should always find a gift that he can give back.

What does Chu Jun like?

The big devil frowned and blew the cold wind for half an hour, but couldn't find an answer.

"Father..." An airy voice came from behind.

Ning Buwei put away the beads, turned around and saw Feng Zizhang grabbing the roof ridge with both hands, his feet were still slipping, and he was struggling to climb up.

"..." Ning Buwei grabbed him by the collar and carried him up.

Feng Zizhang reached out and patted the dust on the hem of his clothes, and heaved a long sigh of relief, "Huh, this roof is too steep."

Ning Bu saw that his eyes were red and his voice was still a little dull, so he raised his eyebrows and said, "Can you cry when copying books?"

Feng Zizhang scratched his head embarrassedly, and said with a smile: "No, I didn't cry because of copying books."

I would rather not wait for him to follow up.

Sure enough, this kid couldn't hide his troubles, and said with a look of frustration: "When I was copying the book, my waist card suddenly turned into powder. I should have been removed from Yunzhongmen."

"Why is it so good--" Ning Buwei suddenly reacted halfway through and frowned, "Because of me?"

He revealed his identity at the Daoist Conference. Feng Zizhang called his father in public, and it was normal for him to be recognized.

Ning Buwei said, "If you want to go back to the Cloud Gate, I can help you."

Feng Zizhang shook his head vigorously, "I don't want to go back, my brothers and sisters are all dead, and my master was sent to the mortal world. Even if I go back to Yunzhongmen, I don't know many people... I just feel a little uncomfortable. ."

It was as if the carefree days of the past had finally completely disappeared from his life.

"Also, I think it's a great luck for me to meet Dad and Taizun, as well as Xiaojiang Huanhuan and Xiaoshan." Feng Zizhang lowered his head embarrassedly, "I have average qualifications, no skills, and little courage. Very, he is a bad guy again, you have never disliked me."

Ning Buwei: "It's still quite disgusting."

Feng Zizhang: "...Ugh."

Ning Buwei reached out and pressed his head, "Do you know who lives the longest in the cultivation world?"